• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/29/1961

30 years ago I had a demon try to crush me with a supernatural force.

I had just come in from work and went to bed.(was workin' till midnight)

Teddy the little dog who lived with us, as usual had jumped into the bed and was lying between my feet.

All of a sudden I felt this weight trying to push me down through the bed,

the dog started growling and I could not breathe or speak. Finally I when I was on the verge of passing out

I mustered the srength to croak out God help me.

Instantly it was gone and the dog quit growling.The reason I figured it was a demon was because it peeled out just as soon as I uttered God help me.

Whether it is a demon or not, break out your bible and draw near to God.

Father, please strengthen her with your peace and take this fear away. :emot-pray:

I asked it in the name of your Holy Son , Jesus. :emot-pray:

Beloved, It's Not New

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Psalms 91:1-5

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 1 Peter 1:18-19

Love, Your Brother Joe

Praying!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/18/1994

I think there may be a spirit/demon in my home. How do I know for sure? How do I get rid of it? It only comes out at night and it scares me so much that I feel paralyzed.

I've read all the comments made on your post here, I personally dont believe in demons living in houses and stuff, and I have never experienced anything like this. But I daare say satan is attacking at you. Look to Jesus, and in His name declare that satan has no right, You are a child of God, keep saying over and over again "I am a child of God, I am a child of God" Satan doesnt like those words, because he knows God is above all else, and he knows that Gods hold over our lives is so much stronger then his own

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Get help from a doctor if you need it.

Read your bible often and long. And pray for these anxiety attacks to be gone. Attend church, home groups, prayer meetings if you can.

If this was truly a demon, you would know. Look at the background. Withdrawal, medication, etc. And also have a good hard look at your personal circumstances in the last few months.

Most times the simple answer is the right one.

Blessings

Hello,

I'm not sure how I would even begin to answer this question of yours...so I won't even try.

Instead, I'll leave you with a few words that the Apostle Paul wrote to the church in Ephesus.

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. Ephesians 6: 10-17

These words have been shared with me at various times...and the truth is plain to see what we as Christains must do everyday...I would hope you read these words prayfully with a receiving heart.

God bless you,

Randal

ps. I've read about your stopping smoking cigarrettes. I hope you are sticking with this choice. Perhaps, you would remember me in your prayers...as one who wants to quit...yet has not come to that day.

Edited by treetopflyer

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Shalhevet,

Some sound advice from the forum. I'd definitely check with a doctor to see if whatever you were taking to stop smoking is causing your terror. (Pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter treatments can often cause adverse affects, as many of us have experienced.)

BUT, if your doctor says that there is no correlation between the medication and your experiences, I'd go to my priest or minister. My daughter came under attack three or four years ago. Crying, she told me all that was going on. I knew immediately that it was, indeed, Satanic and demonic in origin. But I went to my aunt's minister, who happened to be Baptist, generally speaking a very theologically conservative denomination. I'd never met him before. But as soon as I had shared my daughter's experiences, he spoke very straightforwardly and said: "Your daughter is under Satanic attack."

There is no distance in prayer. Though we were several hundred miles from her, we demanded in the Name of Jesus and by His power and authority, that all Satanic and demonic activity stop. We commanded in Jesus' Name that every unholy thing that was exalting itself against the knowledge of God depart from her and her household and go to the pits of hell, from whence they came OR to whereever Jesus chose to send them. (It is not our anger or outrage, but the Name of Jesus to which Satan and/or demons respond. At that Name, which He gave us to use in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, they must depart.)

So you know: All that had come against her with such terrifying predictions and actual manifestations was destroyed.

My own experiences of demonic attack almost always comes in the early morning, when I'm in a state between sleep and wakefulness. I do as I outlined above. Then I begin to praise God, to bless His holy name. I speak His Word over the situation. Example: "No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper..."

Dear Shalhavet, I've written a good bit, but I knew no other way to share with you my experiences. I surround you with my love and my prayers.

StarSong