• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

I am reading Perry Stone's book "Unleashing the Beast"

What do you think about the following Islaamic beliefs on end times?

They believe:    

*They are waiting for a messiah, he is the Mahdi, he will cause the whole world to convert to Islaam or be killed.

*He will appear just before the end of the world in a time of great tribulation.

*He will seize Turkey through force.  (what about the fact that Turkey is the only Islaamic nation standing with Bush?)

*After uniting all of Islaam he will take over the entire world in the name of Islaam.

*There will be great prosperity including gold and silver for his followers.

*After this is accomplished the Mahdi will rule for five, seven or nine years, depending on which tradition is followed.

*The end of the world will come followed by the judgement of Allah.

Let's compare teachings

--Muslim-Mahdi will unite the Muslim world

--Christian-antichrist will unite 10 kingdoms(Rev. 17:12)

--Muslim-Gold and silver

--Christian-antichrist will honor his god with gold and silver Dan.11:38

--Muslim- will rule 5,7 or 9 years

--Christian-antichrist will rule for 7 years Dan. 9:27

--Muslim-Mahdi will come from the east  

--Christian-antichrist will be great toward the east Dan. 8:9

Perry Stone interviewed a Muslim man asking him how he would describe the end of the world, his reply should chill you to the bone.  He said:

Quote"In the last days there will be earthquakes, famines and strange signs from Allah.  There will come several prophets claiming to be prophets in the name of Allah, but they will be false, we are warned not to follow them.  They will work in line with the antichrist.  Then our Mahdi will rise to power.  He will come according to tradition, riding on a white horse.  Jesus will appear and follow the Mahdi.  We believe the Mahdi will come to Jerusalem and liberate it from the Jews and Christians.  He will convert people to Islaam when Jesus tells everyone that he lied, that He is not the Son of God, because God cannot have a Son.  Jesus will perform miracles to prove He is Jesus.  He will point people to the Mahdi, and will kill the Jews and tell the Christians to forsake the idea of the Trinity and forsake the Cross.  Islaamic justice will rule the earth.  Those who rebel against the Mahdi will be punished, and some say with a sword." end quote

Well there we have the antichrist riding on the white horse with a bow and no arrow, a crown of a conqueror--Rev. 6:2

The two witnesses of Rev. 11

The false prophet performing miracles,

Muslims denying the Son

hmmmmm

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Hi Wordsower

Yes, that's been stated in the Koran and Hadith with Resurrection and Judgement mentioned as well as traditionally taught/preached. The Prophet had lived in that society that was surrounded by Jews and Christians with their then widespread oral traditions/beliefs/customs which therefore Mohammad had heard/knowledge of, so mixing these truths with lies, half-truths, myths, conjectures and human wisdom/philosophies and doubtless inspired by the devil too because it's been said that he used to go into a trance and even foam in the mouth.  

It's somewhat 'a clash of the titans', religion-wise.

God bless.

:taped:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi wordsower,

Wouldn't we consider a prophecy of this type to be a (false prophecy)??? :taped:

Praise the Lord!!  Nothing compares to the greatness of knowing the true and living God!!!!!!!   Hallelujah!!!!!!!

Allah is under my feet, and hopefully yours too!!!

RT,

Of course it's false prophesy.  Since we know the devil never had an original idea, I find it quite interesting that when the end times events began to happen, they will remain in their deception because it will all happen according to their belief,  the two witnesses will perform miracles and they will think they are false prophets, the antichrist will come and they will call him Mahdi, the false prophet could be the Jesus that they think will come and say he isn't God's son, they will conquer jerusalem and set up in the temple and think it's the messiah they are looking for...it goes on and on.

Miracles signs and wonders in the last days.....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:sarcasm: The devils sure have them fooled.I wonder how they are going to feel when they see Jesus. :taped:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Regarding Islam in Bible prophecy, consider this:

http://www.trumpetsounds.com/yourterror.html

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Regarding Islam in Bible prophecy, consider this:

http://www.trumpetsounds.com/yourterror.html

That's very interesting TrumpetSounds.  No doubt the arabs will have a rude awakening, but I hope and pray that many of those arabs come to know our Jesus before it's too late.  I know that God loves them too, and we were no better than they are when we got saved.  We were all as filthy rags before the Lord.  Praise God and thankyou Jesus for your precious blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are being saved, Praise God.  I heard a story of a muslim woman being saved.  She said, "You are telling me that Jesus was a Jew and you know we have no place in our hearts for the Jews, so what is this fire I feel in my heart?"  He told her that was the Holy Spirit and she accepted Jesus and began to lift her hands and praise him right there and now has a bible study/worship service in her little cave in Afghanistan.  

Perry Stone is on here tonight at 8:30.  He is having a guest Muslim that converted to christianity and telling his story tonight on INSP.

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Don't forget that Muslims believe that non-Muslims, including Christians, will be condemned to eternal Fire on the day of judgment.

I don't think THAT outcome will ever happen!

Thank God for Jesus Christ, who will rapture his church and bring his redeemed into Paradise, to reign with him forever!