• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

Then say as much; you do a better job of getting your point across when you drop the jargon.

PaulT,

Right now you're just trying to be the protion of the horse that no-one cares for. By Jargon, I have no idea from the context of your abrupt tart what is meant.

jar

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

Good advice Bill - just as long as one doesn't fall into the trap of works-righteousness. :thumbsup:

And that is worthy of note, indeed, but if a person will spend fifteen minutes a day reading the scriptures it is possible to ead the Bible once every year. With that kind of grounding in the Word of God nobody can lie to you for very long without being tripped up.

When one allows the Holy Spirit to work the word into their life, then a change will take place. Just reading the bible will not do it if they have built a wall around His Spirit in their life. He has to have control to do Gods will.

This is very true but without the Holy Spirit in a person's lifethey will not struggle with the Bible every day for a year. From my first introduction to the Bible, right up to the day before my Salvation Experience the Word of God was gibberish to me but the day of my Salvation the Word opened up and was crystal clear.

That of course makes the OP a message to the Body of Christ and a lure to the lost man.