• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

That is funny. I was listening to that caller too. Beck is transitioning from a whistleblower/watchdog to a Mormon evangelist. I think that is a bad idea. I believe our Christian faith is very important and is one of the things that must be restored before the country can be. Glenn Beck is right about a lot of things and has shown he can change his style and keep a large audience, but I think he is missing the mark on this one. We still have plenty others to listen to. Andrew Wilkow, Mike Church, Mark Levin, Michael Savage, Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, Mark Simone, Sean Hannity, etc. The conservative talk show market is very competitive right now.

However; I really enjoyed the Message to His Daughter that aired before that caller called in. It was very inspiring to me. That is one of the great things about Glenn Beck, he can be inspiring one minute and aggravating the next. If you haven't heard it, look it up, I think right now it is only available on his website.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.83
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I got home early today and caught part of Beck's program, He had a board set up with the names 'Jesus', 'Moses', 'Martin Luther King' and 'Ghandi' written on it. He and the Indian gentleman (didn't catch his name) were equating the four, one with the other. What? Jesus, the Messiah and Son of God; Moses, who led his people out of Egypt and received the Ten Commandments from God Himself; Martin Luther King, one of the greatest Christian leaders of the past few centuries and........Mahatma Ghandi???? A pagan that worshipped at the shrines of over fifteen thousand idols? What???? I will never, EVER, watch his show again. :huh:

I wonder how long it will be before O'Reilly calls him on it and stops giving him a segment on his show?