Guest kelly

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Let's have some fun. What is Javier Solanas' middle name? His first name is a 6...and his last name is a 6...but I can't find his middle name anywhere on the internet. Winner of this contest gets a prophets reward. Not that I am looking for the AC or anything...

Guest kelly
You may not be looking for the AC but I'd have to say that you may be uncomfortably close.  Did you see him with Collin Powell the other day?  It gave me the chills!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Let's have some fun. What is Javier Solanas' middle name? His first name is a 6...and his last name is a 6...but I can't find his middle name anywhere on the internet. Winner of this contest gets a prophets reward. Not that I am looking for the AC or anything...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

I would suspect that Madriaga-whatever that was is his mother's maiden name.  I grew up in FL, Orlando and most of my friends were Puerto Rican and Cuban and they always did that....First, Last and Mother's Maiden, lots of them don't have middle names though.  I could be wrong but Solana doesn't look like a middle name to me.

I second the freeky feeling of seeing him with Powell, the two of them together made it really eery.

Wow, cool...I finally know his full name. Well, I had no idea Solana was his middle name :rofl: but I am glad I now know. This guy is very, very slick...like a wolf in sheeps clothing. Thanks for your input everyone. :exclaimation:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I would suspect that Madriaga-whatever that was is his mother's maiden name.

I have been keeping a close watch on this mans words. I get a little upset when he was just in our country...giving a speech at Harvard...saying how we have Caveman politics and things like that. He was also quoted before that the EU was "enlightened" and that the USA was guilty of "binary" thinking and that the USA's biggest problem in it's thinking and foreign policy...was it's RELIGEON. HMMMM.... anti-Christ does not mean against Christ...it means "Instead of" Christ. He makes a good proto-type for sure.

PS... the EU Observer on the internet has been a good source for me to keep up with the EU and Solana.

Guest Ashley99

Good morning,I also have been watching this guy,I cant image why the media does not say much about him. ??? Has anyone heard about him wanting a seat on the UN?If so when will this happen I wonder.The UN is going into Iraq I read.Also when I tried to find a bio on him,I cant find nothing on his family,I wonder where his parents are.This is quite interesting. If anyone has any imfor on him,could you share?

In Jesus Ashley99 :a2:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

Antichrist or not, I wouldn't worry too much about how many letters are in his name.  The so called Bible code isn't real.  All a Christian needs is the Holy Spirit, discernment is available from Him.

Yeah, I hear you... I don't believe in the "bible code book" and I wasn't referring to that...I was referring to the bible itself...Revelation 13:17...says "so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the NAME of the beast or the NUMBER OF HIS NAME." Revelation 13:18..."This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is a mans number. His number is 666." It's very interesting that the Lord Jesus says we are blessed to read Revelation, which is the revelation of Jesus himself. Revelation 1:3 says..."Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it AND TAKE TO HEART what is written in it, because the time is near." I am just going by what Jesus says, because I trust him alone in prophecy.