Guest kelly

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

BobbyD - you brought up something that I find interesting. It says "Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it . " I could be wrong, but isn't this the only book of the bible to say that?   We went to a dramatization of Revelations a few years ago that was totally awesome. It was read, word for word, (KJV) and it was wonderful! But, up until that point, I never really paid any attention to "and those who hear it. "  

Sorry, don't mean to get off track.  :x:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

BobbyD - you brought up something that I find interesting. It says "Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it . " I could be wrong, but isn't this the only book of the bible to say that?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Saint's,

Something just dawned on me :exclaimation:

This guy Solana also amazes me with his arrogance and utter bravado against the U.S. and our Lord.

His statements such as "the problem with America is their Judeo/Christian values. They see everything black and white evil verses good. Where as we enlightened Europeans see the shades of gray." (I'm paraphrasing)

He has also just 2 days ago made statements such as "America practices caveman(brute force)politics while we Europeans practice the order of the Law."(paraphrasing)He even ended his statements with something to the effect of just wait we will see who's right, America needs us more than we need them.Arrogance, I pity the man.

Now I was sitting in my childs Christian preschool chapel this very morning watching their Easter celebration and thinking much of G-d. They were telling the story of the good Samaritan and how he acted on his Faith. Now the larger picture of course is one of how the Levite, and the Priest could not get past the Law(Thinking he was dead they would not touch him making themselves unclean). They lived by the letter of it and not the very Spirit of G-d who was behind the Law. The Samaratin acted on his Faith and treated His neighbor kindly and in the Spirit not the letter.

So my big thought was in line with Solanas statement that we practice caveman politics.

Which nation acted on their Faith? Also which common nation acted on the letter of Solanas so called Law that they practice in Europe?

Who was the good Samaritan? In this instance.The U.N and Europe or the U.S.?

The U.N. can't get past the letter of some of their own man made laws. Europe is incapable of seeing the evil in the world only the shades of gray. (Britian excluded of course) They can't act on their Faith because they have none. If there is no evil only shades of grey. Then in their minds there is no good either. They could only see Saddam as having a different opinion than that of the U.S. A different way of life. But as we see all long they longed for freedom from tyranny.

This new European mindset is dangerous thank G-d we have a President that recognizes this. Pray for him . We do not need to be going along with this so called peace plan of the quartet. If we divide G-ds land we may suffer judgement as a nation.

The New Common Europeans would like nothing better than to see us eliminated as a World power. They can not abide in our Faith. Remember we have Judeo/Christian values so they can't abide in the Jewish Faith either.

What a wonderful day for satan to see America wrecked. Then there will be no Civil authority(no good God fearing nation) in the World anymore to hold back his evil plans. If not Solana some other gray shaded European leader say like Chirac would jump at the chance to wreck Israel.What other nation would care to protect Christians and Jews?

Make you wonder about that Thessolonians passage about the mystery of lawlesness is already at work until he(or it) is moved out of the way.

:D

Who could move a nation out of the way? G-d gives power to whom he will for His good purpose.

Do we and our allies represent civil authority in the World?

:rofl:

Friends we are very close.

GBU all.

Keep Praying.

Peace :il: Amen

Good points Dr Luke!  :exclaimation:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Amen, Dr. Luke. My biggest concern right now is the so called ROAD MAP...it seems like we are about to sacrifice Israel (chop up it's borders to an indefensible entity) to appease the Arabs and the EU and UN and the world. If we sacrifice Israel...God help our counrty.

I pray president Bush and CO. change their minds quickly, if it isn't already too late. It all points to Israel, every bit of prophecy that isn't already fulfilled. Israel is the "apple of Gods' eye"...whoever hurts her...watch out...including...sadly...the USA.

Again I agree BobbyD.   :exclaimation:

Guest kelly
Wasn't Solana involved once before with the UN or am I having one of those senior moments, again?  Either way I believe that keeping an eye on this guy could be worthwhile.