starfire

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I work in child care and keep up with the news concerning it. More and more children are being killed every day. In the U.S alone there are 3 deaths each day due to child abuse. Then there are parents just killing their children. I was wondering if this is any way connected to living in the last days.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/13/1973

I believe that the killing of children is in connection to the End Times.  Although, I have no scripture to back that up.  Killing children is obviously against God's Law, so it would be among the evil things that the Enemy would want to do.  It just seems logical to me.  It hits especially close to home for those of us who work with kids.  I remember looking at my classrooms to see what the best options would be if a shooter came into our school.  It's almost impossible to wrap my brain around the idea that someone could want to hurt a child.  I think this is because it is so foreign to God's heart.  I will look some stuff up in the bible and see if I can find anything regarding this subject.

• 2 months later...
Guest Starlight

:shocked:

Abortion IS child murder! What a very intelligent and biblical view that was!

As well, infanticide is also becoming wider available with the use of Live Birth Abortion and 'pediatric' euthanasia of the disabled newborn infant such as in the Baby Doe case.

I will not answer the question about the End Times because it is based on a faulty (and genocidal?) premise.  ???

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

??? I think everthing going on today is a sign of the endtimes.

Guest daughterofaking

I agree that abortion is child murder.  Plus once we start killing unborn children it's only a matter of time before we start killing born children.  Over in the UK (and I suspect most of the world) disabled newborn babies are being sedated and starved to death because they are not the "perfect" children their parents and doctors wanted.  Yet the law turns a blind eye to this mass murder.  In fact doctors have publicly admitted to euthanasing such children and not been arrested. :shocked:  :angry:   After all if it's acceptable to kill disabled unborn babies up to birth (there's no time limit for eugenic abortions in the UK) why should it become a crime once the child is born! :sarcasm:  In fact the killing of children both "normal" and disabled seems to be on the increase.  I think it is a "sign of the times" as the Bible makes it clear that wickedness will increase in the Last Days and Paul says in one of his epistles that in the Last Days people will be "without natural affection".  That's a perfect description of the teen "mothers" in the US who kill their newborn babies, discard them like rubbish then go back to their school dance as if nothing had happened!  I can hardly think of anything more wicked!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  316
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

The killing of children, both born and unborn, the rampant divorce rate, the disrespect for authority, and children who have no clue about right and wrong ect...are all symptoms of what Jesus called the last days.  Killing of ones own child is not natural affection.

But mark this: there will be terrible times in the last days.  People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, LACKING NATURAL AFFECTION. ect

2 Timothy 3:1-5

Guest shadow2b
The killing of children, both born and unborn, the rampant divorce rate, the disrespect for authority, and children who have no clue about right and wrong ect...are all symptoms of what Jesus called the last days.

Guest shadow2b
:shocked:

Abortion IS child murder! What a very intelligent and biblical view that was!

As well, infanticide is also becoming wider available with the use of Live Birth Abortion and 'pediatric' euthanasia of the disabled newborn infant such as in the Baby Doe case.

I will not answer the question about the End Times because it is based on a faulty (and genocidal?) premise.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  316
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Hi, by "no respect for authority" I was speaking of the way children are lacking respect for parents, teachers, ect.  It is nothing for children to smart mouth, and even worse these days.  People used to respect the Word of God as an authority on any subject, even if they weren't Christian, but now to most it is just another book.  The Bible tells us to respect those who are in authority over us.  I'm not talking about false authority.