• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

As usual the entire point has been missed. This was satire. This was music and comedy. Only at the end did the rally contain any serious content at all. This was when the media was blasted for polarizing the country.

News clips from Fox, Cnn, MSNBC etc were shown to show how incredibly insane the media is. When a person manages to get a rise out of Foxnews and MSNBC at the same time.....I say job well done.

Satire music and comedy. At what point? Are racist jokes funny? Yes, sometimes, otherwise they would not be "Jokes" but that does not make them right. A lot of the "Humor" on the signs are in the same category. I just went and looked it up. I went to the main website etc. This rally was, very much political, and anti conservative anti Republican and in some cases very ant Christian. Intolerant people calling others intolerant.

This was NOT about Fun and Games and Music. Sorry. You cannot have a "Rally" that is. A concert yes. A live comedy show yes but this was political in nature from the get go, even reading the signs on the main page of the official rally for sanity website!