• Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  3

Sword, I don't think she said without

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sword N Spirit

No, the bible says Jesus knew no sin! Never!

Xan, your question can be taken 2 ways can you please clarify what you are asking? Put it as a grade school question.. ok? I'm still a child! :D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  396
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/26/1961

Knight, I love the discussion of cults idea. They have always fascinated me and I've studied a few, even nearly taken in by a couple...

Keep going--Word of Faith...what's this? What's this??  :???:

Guest Jipsah

I do not think it is a laughing matter though. I think any cult hat teaches something other than what is in the Bible needs to be addressed by Christians so that we can give an adequate defense.

Sorry it's taking me so long to answer you, Mark,  I know it seems like it, but I don't spend all day on here.

I didn't mean to be deffensive prior to your answer, but we have had discussions before about Benny Hinn.  The reason I asked the question about if you believed Yeshua was sinless is because if you did not, then it would be impossible for me to debate with you against the Word of Faith/ Charasmatic Movement.  I would have to first discuss the issue of Yeshua's sinlessness.  But since we are on the same page, let me move on.  Benny Hinn and many other Charasmatics believe that prior to His baptism and the dove descending upon Him, Yeshua was able to sin.  We know that is a lie.

Mario Curillo and Benny Hinn both claim to be prophets, and they have both been proven to make claims that turned out to be not true.  Oops!  I'm late for an appointment!  I wil post more later on this topic.

Hinn believes prior to man's sin, women used to give birth out their sides.  Hinn practices necromancy and astral projection.  A lot of his beliefs I recognize from the magical group the Golden Dawn, which teaches, among other things, Kabbalah, which is Jewish mysticism.  Most Charasmatic followers are not as bad as their leaders.  They don't have a clue as to what Hinn is talking about when he talks about being in his room but not in his room and how he is lead by "G-d" to go to "places" (while in his room) where there are people, not just angels, and not just the dead.  Angels4u posted some great links a while back explaining just some of what this man teaches.  Because of my back ground dealing with occultism, I recognized what Hinn was saying, and it was not of the Bible.

I don't know as much about the other Word of Faith leaders, but Curillo has been known to say G-d's modern day prophets can be 50% accurate.  Is that because Mario Curillo himself is only 50% accurate.  I don't know about anyone else, but my Bible says false prophets are to be stoned, not followed.  Any one who follows a false prophet is in danger of being lead down the same road.  Now that that's said, I will also say this:  many who are deceived by these teachings are still saved, but they are seriously misguided, and they listen to the teachings of men, who claim to have new revelations from G-d, rather than listen to the Holy Spirit and test the words of the "prophets" against the Word of G-d.  Word of Faith teachers claim new revelations.  They say the Holy Spirit is a gentleman (true), but then they talk about how the Spirit shook them uncontrolably and made them do strange things.  They talk about how they can walk past someone, and the other person is knocked nearly unconscious by the presence that is on them.  Thank G-d He Himself never had this power!  How could He have walked into a vilage and preach if people were falling down all around Him?!  The worst of the teachings is that they down grade the importance of the sacrifice of the cross and put the emphasis on the Holy Spirit.  I have read where Hinn told his readers we are to no onger follow Christ but the Holy Spirit.  He said the cross is in the past, the Holy Spirit is here now.  Since what these fowl teachers have said about the Holy Spirit is untrue, then it is not THE Holy Spirit they are talking about.  They are telling people to take their eyes off Yeshua to follow after a counterfiet spirit.  Christians are unknowingly worshipping the devil!!!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry, I got stuck on the "giving birth out their sides" comment. Such are the problems with having a visual imagination.