IGNORED

Israel

JohnS

Guest Grace777

(Brother Ben @ May 04 2003,3:40 pm)

And as a Gentile believer I do not believe that a Jew must believe in Jesus to be saved, but that is another thread for another time if someone is interested.

double whoa.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Ben,

I might add:

Acts 4:10-12 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Guest Brother Ben

Dear brother Yod and Grace 777

In response to my post your post said                        Then you don't believe Yeshua?

My response In answer to your question;

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who paid the penalty for the sins of the whole world.

You said

He has plenty to say about this and it opposite of the statement you just made.

Here is just one of many statements on that subject:

"No man comes to the Father except by ME"

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. KJV

This verse of scripture does not apply to the salvation of sinners as you probably  have been   taught and believe.  It is one that is properly applied to being part of the chosen people of God, the house of Judah and the House of Israel. Jesus was the word that became flesh. It is through Gods written word that now we can draw nigh unto the Father through the now written words of Jesus, now that we are saved.

It is somewhat akin to John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.  If you apply this to salvation it puts the Father in the position of selecting those that will be saved. This cannot be for it is the Fathers will that none should perish no not one.

John 12:44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

Who was it that sent Jesus and who is it that the Jewish people of the old testament believe in?  Was it not the Father, which sent Him.  

Brother Ben    Maranatha

Guest Brother Ben

Dear Brother Yod

I agree whole eartedly with you for the blood of Jesus is the propituation for the sins of the whole world

Brother Ben

Guest Brother Ben

Dear Brother Ya'akov

I appreciate your concern, but I believe that there is no reason for that concern.

Guest Brother Ben

Dear Brother Yod

Hebrews chapter 7 does not tell me how that those who lived before the days of Christ were saved it talks about the Priesthood.

If it does kindly show me the verse that answers my question about how the pre flood people and The Jewish people after the flood were saved.

If the answer to my question is there i cannot see it .

Since you made the reference would you be so kind to point out the answer to my question.

In all brotherly love i do not believe it is there; but if it is please point it out.

May God richly bless us as we study His word.

Brother Ben