IGNORED

Teens

Guest Jem

In everyones opinion.. how many Teens in this world do you think actually follow Gods will and walk with him daily?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. In everyones opinion.. how many Teens in this world do you think actually follow Gods will and walk with him daily?

• A. I pray as many as possible do.
    • B.Not sure dont and never had enjoied Teens too much.
    • C.uhh...dont ask me.. only God knows
    • D. All my Teens better!

I came up with this because for one I think as a 16 year old myself it is hard to find good friends that dont curse or at alot of points in thier lives say the Lords name in Vain which is extremely unexceptable..I am just wondering.. :blink:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  372
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/20/1990

I am a teen myself.Most people at my school act like they don't.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  09/04/1986

I'm a teen as well, and so is my husband. We're both 18(well, I'll be 18 tomorrow) and we Love the Lord, and really pray for other young adults our age. I pray they would be on fire for God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

Well I am ont TOO far out of HIgh School to remember... When I was in HS about 5 yrs ago now, we had Bible Club, which was a non-denominational bible study group that got together during the schools homeroom times. My school population was about 800 and in that group we had about 30 students that attended regularly. So if those stats stick across the board our Country is in Dire trouble in the coming generations.

God Bless,

Dave

Guest heavenbound4u

Being a teen myself, I can say that I do not know to many teens close to God. My walk with him has been a pretty isolated and lonely one. We should all pray for our generation not to fall away from God. Its hard to find God in a world that is trying so hard to covince you other wise. Its sad, because just think, our generation is going to be the future and if most do not believe now who is going to teach the next generation about God.