autumn8484

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Paul didn't die :thumbsup: so I guess the point is mute. I see no scriptural way for a person to die and return. Also check out the response of Paul in the latter verses of 2 Cor 12 to see what kind of attitude he had about it; certainly not the attitude I see in books claiming to speak of people dying and returning.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/07/1986

so when we die we do not go to heaven or hell?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Years ago there was this guy who lived down the road from me, he was involved with water rescue. A plane crashed in the river and since he was a diver, he had to go down in the river to aide in the rescue. This man (the rescuer) got tangled up in some wires and drown, at the hospital he was clinically dead, the doctor resuscitated him. He said he had an out of body experience and he is no longer afraid of death. That all I know on the subject, so I threw in my 2 cents.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

You know God is very just, I belive that God will judge a man by his heart.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

You know God is very just, I belive that God will judge a man by his heart.

Hello "Your friend Jacob"...

Yes, God is just and also loving and it's His Grace that He has provided us with salavation through His Son the Messiah.

I'm kind of wondering if you are applying your statement of a "just God" to the subject? I am guessing you are saying that our "Just God" will take care of things regardless of how we die? (wicked or saved).

Anyway, it's good to know I have a friend named "Jacob." (What a wonderful name)...

May the Lord be with you,

Charles

Edited by charlesj

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

There is a difference in terminology...to be legally dead one must not have brain activity or body function....that being the case the scripture speaks for itself.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

What happened to Lazerus?

Guest -RadicalMan-

There is a difference in terminology...to be legally dead one must not have brain activity or body function....that being the case the scripture speaks for itself.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

In that Jesus is God...i don't question His ability to raise the dead...thats apples and oranges.

In that Jesus is God...i don't question His ability to raise the dead...thats apples and oranges.

I'm not following.

How many times did Lazerus die?

:huh: I never heard of a "dead atom" before.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/22/1984

if someone dies and then is brought back to life drunging their time of death should they of either been in Heaven of hell? or does the bible speak on this? i mean if they are not with their body they have to be somewhere right?

God is nothing but thoughts and his first creation was light energy that we know as the Word. This is the power God needed to create everything else within his thoughts. We are told that we're created in the image of God so we are thoughts, also known as the heart, mind and soul of a man. We never leave God but we need a body to experience our thoughts. Our brains are the processor of our thoughts and this is what makes our bodies function according to God's plans in our thoughts.

Think of our bodies as a puppet and our thoughts in God are the strings that make it move, talk, see, hear, smell, taste and touch. We're a lot like how a computer works. Our bodies are the mainframe with memory and a processor and all the perifils attached to it. The program, harddrive and power is the power of God and our created thoughts. The computer can't function without this power and information.

By the way, there is no hell. This word came from other words describing the graveyard where our bodies are thrown after God stops the flow of our thoughts. Our bodies are always dead atoms but when the thoughts are coming into our brains, then our bodies respond to them. When our thoughts are stopped by God, then our bodies can't function anymore, even though they still have all the atoms there to make it look like a body.

Here's what Jesus said about our bodies.

John 6

63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

64: But there are some of you that do not believe." For Jesus knew from the first who those were that did not believe, and who it was that would betray him.

65: And he said, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father."

this explanation seems to me pretty unsatisfactory in some points: I cannot comprehend the assumption that God is only thought. If God was only thought then how the actions are coming out from these thoughts? as for john 6:63, It might be read from all chapter 6 to really look into the right context: "the flesh is of not avail"(or profit, wich I think it's a better translation...) it's referred principally to the "flesh" as the things of the life, He's talking with Hebrews in this part of the Gospel. He is not referring to bodies in this case. As for the dead atoms mantained by the flow of thoughts, well, I think this is nor biblically neither scientifically possible to be proved, or said.