Keifer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  7,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

At one time this "If You're New Here Please Read" thread could be found on over six dozen message boards throughout the Internet! But the Bible tells us that in the Last Days people won't want to hear the Lord's message:

"And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." (2 Timothy 4:4)

This topic of salvation can now only be found on less than two dozen message boards, and on many of those the topic has been corrupted by the board's Administrators or Moderators. Some boards have chosen to either edit or omit part of the message, delete our ministry's link so no one can obtain further information about Jesus and salvation, or not allow the topic to be posted at all.

I sought, by prayer, the Lord's will in this matter and He has immediately opened new avenues of opportunity for our ministry which no longer include these topics. I appreciate the time He's allowed me to minister them over the last ten years and I'm blessed that thousands have read and enjoyed them, asked questions or posted comments in them, or have themselves been blessed by them.

So as always, if you have questions about Jesus and salvation, please, please, please contact us through our ministry in my profile. Time is short, Jesus is coming for His own. Make sure you have a saving relationship with Him through faith.

God bless you,

Keith