IGNORED

Who Is This Allah?

Snowdoove

Guest shilou

Also to note reading the Quran and Bible front to back. The Quran evolves into a legalistic, calling for violence piece of work. The Bible contains violence but evolves with the culmination of Christ's death (act of love) into a book of Love. One spirals up towards God and one spirals down into workings of the flesh. Interesting point Timothy I'll have to point that out. Do you know where in the Quran it states that prophets do not lie.

Love in Yeshua

Shilou

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ninja squirral
The Qu'ran states that Jesus was a prophet of God.

The Qu'ran teaches that prophets of God do not lie.

Therefore the Qu'ran teaches that Jesus did not lie.

Mark 14:61-62 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

True

True

and True

The Islamic point of view is the Jesus did not lie, that christians did.  And the darn Jews did too.  That Allah and his prophets do not lie.  But because of the lies of christians and jews that Islamic teachings are to be always held scared to stop the deception of the prophets words.

This does not take away from the beautiful style of the Koran, any more than other poety.

I disagree with the Koran, but admire it from afar.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Do you know where in the Quran it states that prophets do not lie.

No, not specifically shillou. Every muslim I have ever encountered has confirmed it though.

I disagree with the Koran, but admire it from afar.

Understood. Personally, I cannot find anything to admire about false teachings that are denying God's people salvation in Christ Jesus.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

One more thing Ninja squirral,

I know who you are (Xan, TigerShark, Grif), and your presence here is further testimony to your character.

It's really sad, and I'll continue to pray for you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  182
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  09/29/1977

To combine the feelings of Ninja Squirrel and Tim, what really caught me by surprise is that the opening page of the Koran reads not like a harsh call to war or fear of Allah, but like a beautiful call to New Age-ism...  

Far from being arcane or foolish, it is as seductive and dangerous as New Age, and almost seems of the same spirit...  There is this weak whiney seductive spirit of Hinduism that I find the same attitude in the Koran...  strange, I've never heard anyone compare Islam to New Age, but there it is in the opening page... If I remember right, it mentions Buddha, Confucious, Jesus, Jews, and a whole range of other philosophies and says now here is the beauty of how we tie them all together as given by the servant of God, the prophet Mohammad...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  182
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  09/29/1977

scary...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Total agreement Bronto. Also,  I don't think new-age is new at all. I think it's ancient. Waaaaay ancient. And evil.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

One thing troubling about Islam is that it panders to male lusts...and I say that because I had read a book I got from "Voice of the Martyrs" ..where the prophet Mohammad talks about a man's needs and that he requires more than one wife and also permits conquibines...{I can't recall how to spell it, sorry}...

I wish I could adequately quote it but can't...but it really appeals to the flesh. However, women and children get the short end of the stick. In Indonesia you'll find these many "wives" as permitted in Islam but the children are as orphans. Mothers can't feed the children, fathers, many of whom are unemployed anyway...play musical beds with their wives...and children are dumped into the streets to fend for themselves...no father figure, no mother figure..nobody.

And people wonder why they get so caught up in this extremism...well, there's nothing else to go to when you grow up...

They live and die in the streets. They beg, borrow and steal just to survive. They have no family life; they live wild like animals and are easy to manipulate by the Imams.

Some of these wild children would gather around me...the blonde haired, blue eyed American girl who would get down to where they were at, and hold them in her arms..

Oh, yeah...I had wild orphan boys eagerly accepted food and milk from me and then gathering around me to hear about how God created the world ...In the beginning....

I still have a photographer's photos of that event...along with my interpreter...

Yeah...these people are hurting for the gospel and the western world has no clue how much they are hurting and how badly they need spiritual liberation...

They have no father...they have no mother...they have NOBODY....so ...they are human lives devoid of anything real or tangible.

It doens't take much persuasion to convince a Muslim orphan that Jesus loves them...they're so hungry for Him they can taste it...they are real hungry for someone to love them.

But I don't find too many missionaries that want to get their hands dirty and get into the streets with beggars and children.

That's been my very sad experience with Muslims...very, very few know anything about Jesus except the lies they've been fed by the imams in the mosques.

Oh, and they DON'T take care of their needy people...no way...I've seen multitudes of needy Muslims just ignored and trampled on. The needy are highly responsive to the kindness of Christians...Don't EVER doubt your faith, Christian...you're the only one who's doing anything. Sure as heck the Muslim's aren't lifting a hand to feed their own hungry orphans.