IGNORED

Babylon the Great???

sdktlk

You are bearing false witness if you are saying that I said that.

Drop the "bearing false witness" tact. Word games won't get you anywhere here.

This board is full of false witnesses and liars.

Theres no reason for me to stay here and share anything with you people .You are the rudest group I have ever seen on the internet and not worthy to bear the name of Jesus. I depart now and I bid you not God speed for you do not deserve it.

Dear One Jesus Loves You

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

And He Is The KING OF THE JEWS

And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. John 19:19

And I Love Him So

And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

Then saith he to Thomas, reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. John 20:26-28

Do You Love Him Too?

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Deuteronomy 6:4-5

The Son Of David

While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,

Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.

He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? Matthew 22:41-45

The Son Of Man

Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God. Luke 12:8-9

The Almighty Creator

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

The Lamb Of God

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. John 1:29

The Son Of God

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Matthew 3:16-17

Do You Know The Man From Nazareth

Do You Know My Jesus

I Love Him So

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

This board is full of false witnesses and liers.

Theres no reason for me to stay here and share anything with you people .You are the rudest group I have ever seen on the internet and not worthy to bear the name of Jesus.I depart now and I bid you not God spped for you do not deserve it.

I did a search on this user's name.

It's a shame this kind of zeal hasn't been applied to saving souls.