• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

I would have taken her up on her challenge about scientific proof, because there is none.  There have been a few theories about what "really" happened to Jesus and the all around proof still points to the resurrection.  Praise be our King!  Science, corroboration, etc... all back the Biblical account.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

?"

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Have her read More Than A Carpenter by Josh Mcdowell if she is trully seeking

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  182
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  09/29/1977

I would agree with Martyr on this one (though EVERYONE'S post has been beautiful on this thread)

Science and Truth will always agree, there is nothing to worry about.  If it seems they don't, then there is an error somewhere and we simply have to find it.  (The secular scientific community and the medical community by the way are often more deeply rooted into falsehood than your average citizen, so by science I don't mean any person's opinion just because they call themselves a scientist)

A group of the top philosophers and historians were asked to identify the most significant event in human history - the point that can be identified as the most influential of all in the way history was shaped.  After talking and discussing it for some time they came to an agreement, and presented the answer in three words: THE PERCEIVED RESURRECTION.

So, if the ressurection was fake, then the most influential event in history was a lie, and therefore, it logically shows that lies carry more power than facts....  which they don't.

Guest Dorcas58

Greetings and blessings! :a:

I believe this woman who has gone from one"religon" to another has received "another spirit."...and the god of this world having blinded their minds less the light of the glorious gospel should shine upon them.  She needs set free!

We humans............gee :upsided:  we always want to figure things out and can't accept many things through faith.

I agree, that "More than a Carpenter" would be a good book for her to read.  But ministry is needed even more!