IGNORED

Two books of life

Guest Trust in the Lord

Guest harvester

Hi, I have talked with a baptist preacher, who says there are two books of life!

He refers to Exodus 32:33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

And Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed with white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

I'm with you harvester I have never heard it before. I have always seen the book of life to be one book only. I'm very skeptical. Maybe you could get this Baptist to come to this forum and explain this doctrine. I'm sure it would be a great discussion.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Guest EPHRIAM777
Hi, I have talked with a baptist preacher, who says there are two books of life!

He refers to Exodus 32:33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

And Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed with white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will

Guest Trust in the Lord

I can see how that preacher believes that there are two books of life...it is simple....*****NOT*****

Me thinks the preacher needs to read his bible again.