• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

OH no Isaiah. Sorry. But I have problems responding to everyone. I am popular, apparently :laugh:

What was your question? You get priority, promised.

]Also why is it that you have never tried to read a book I gave you? I gave you a link to it, and told you you could listen to it in audio form online for free on youtube. but yet, you refuse to even look at a book that may possibly prove God. Only books that are out to attack God and disprove him.

If you refuse to look at both sides of the argument, and simply bash the other persons side with out really trying to understand, then you are very much a troll.

I am confused why you do not really try to see if God exists but only attack the belief that he does.

I am not attacking anybody. Well, maybe yes: I am attacking the presumption that God's existence can be proven without any doubt.

Well, it can't. That it is why it is called Faith. Absolutely respectable, but not a clear-cut proof.

But then why do you not read something that my provide proof?

Also, why do you not agree that all you proof is found in the faith of the statement, (something always existed) which is unprovable. you see your godless faith requires just as much faith as our God full faith.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Not the materials to your body - but your essence, your conscious thought, your creativity, your personality - that stuff.

That "stuff" is material...your body is you...it's rather odd to me think that you are essentially not you as you imply. A = ~A?

Did your personality exist before you were conceived?

Also, why do you not agree that all you proof is found in the faith of the statement, (something always existed) which is unprovable. you see your godless faith requires just as much faith as our God full faith.

Could be, but this is exactly my point. I am ready to accept (but open to discussion) matters of faith. What I do not accept

are theorems trying to bypass faith and showing that God must necessarily exist.

Why do you not read the book I suggested?

I have 27 books in my pipeline...I will try, what was the title again?

"Mere Christianity", by C.S. Lewis

http://www.full-proof.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Mere-Christianity-Lewis-chapters.pdf

Here is the whole book in PDF form.

Also if you look it up the audio version can be found on Amazon.com and broken up in small segments on youtube.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  820
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  7

I just kindly ask you to hit me directly on my face, and not indirectly (e.g. look buddy, what did I tell you?):

this is very trollish.

Ok, no problem:

I think, and I expressed this to OldEnglishSheepdog, that you're more interested in proving a women vs men point than actually getting to the truth of these very important topics. Instead of focusing, like the rest of us, on the topic, you're your hidden agenda is to promote a gender issue and yourself as a sort of G.I Jane figure. This gender issue, you're artificially creating since none of us give a darn what gender, race, or whatever we're dealing with as long as people are reasonable.

Whats ironic about that is that while you're placing such emphasis on feminism you're actually doing your gender a great disserve.

See, when a disabled person enters a competition to prove that disabled people are just as capable as abled ones,they're actually playing to the stereotype and highlighting the fact that they're disabled. They should just be themselves and if they do well then good for them.

Likewise when a women tries to prove that women are just as good at whatever as men, they're actually playing to the stereotype and highlighting that they're different from men. Women should just be themselves and if they do better than men at certain things, so be it. And no I'm not saying that women are disabled, but the mentality behind it is similar.

The competition between men and women is only in your head, get over your issues and try to grow up.

Edited by LuftWaffle

you have a point, but yet it is part of it. For evolution explains how life started but it requires cosmology to set the stage.

To most evolutionists, life, especially human life is an accident. According to the late Dr. Stephen Gould, the universe is a tree with many branches. Humanity is like an obscure branch on that tree. If the tree were uprooted and destroyed and new one grew in its place, the new tree would not have the "branch" of humanity. It is pure accidental chance that humanity even exists, according to Gould.

:thumbsup:

Actually Life Is Like The Tips Of Some Phantom Tree

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

And the evening and the morning were the fifth day. Genesis 1:20-23

But Without

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And the evening and the morning were the third day. Genesis 1:11-13

The Tree

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

Wonder How That Could've Happened

By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. Psalms 33:6

_________

______

___

The Same Holy One Who Did This

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Genesis 2:7

Did This

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Believe

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. John 3:17

And Be Blessed Beloved

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:18

Love, Joe

.... this is very trollish....

.... The competition between men and women is only....

Woman Are Special See

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. Genesis 2:18

And Sometimes

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Genesis 1:31

They Are Very Good

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Matthew 5:6

Indeed

Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Romans 3:22-27

Believe And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Did your personality exist before you were conceived?

No, but the mass/energy required for my manufacturing was already available.

There you go - something new (your personality).

I just kindly ask you to hit me directly on my face, and not indirectly (e.g. look buddy, what did I tell you?):

this is very trollish.

Ok, no problem:

I think, and I expressed this to OldEnglishSheepdog, that you're more interested in proving a women vs men point than actually getting to the truth of these very important topics. Instead of focusing, like the rest of us, on the topic, you're your hidden agenda is to promote a gender issue and yourself as a sort of G.I Jane figure. This gender issue, you're artificially creating since none of us give a darn what gender, race, or whatever we're dealing with as long as people are reasonable.

Whats ironic about that is that while you're placing such emphasis on feminism you're actually doing your gender a great disserve.

See, when a disabled person enters a competition to prove that disabled people are just as capable as abled ones,they're actually playing to the stereotype and highlighting the fact that they're disabled. They should just be themselves and if they do well then good for them.

Likewise when a women tries to prove that women are just as good at whatever as men, they're actually playing to the stereotype and highlighting that they're different from men. Women should just be themselves and if they do better than men at certain things, so be it. And no I'm not saying that women are disabled, but the mentality behind it is similar.

The competition between men and women is only in your head, get over your issues and try to grow up.

OK, fair enough, back to the issue. What example can you provide of something that began to exist (as addressed by Kalam)?

You attempted to in another thread but when I proved that was not possible you changed your mind on that subject.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  820
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  7

this is very trollish.

Ok, no problem:

OK, fair enough, back to the issue. What example can you provide of something that began to exist (as addressed by Kalam)?

Did you not read post #65? that's odd because you quoted it.