Omega

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Do believe that God did have his hand in 9-11, YES, why?

First of all we are dealing with forces that oppose each other, one is God and the other is the Devil and his demons, and the devil cannot make a move without the permission from God Almighty as we see an example in the book of Job.

And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD. Job 1:8-12

Furthermore I believe that America is disobedient unto the Lord, take a good look at the pride of this country and take a close look at all the sins that are being committed in just this country alone, if you take a close study at the Babylon which is mentioned in the Book of Jeremiah and compare the similarities to the US of A, I can assure anyone that there are many striking similarities between the two.

I am not attacking this country because of personal issue but am pointing out the possibilities that Gods anger is kindled with our country.

Let me show some examples:

statue_of_liberty.jpg

I can assure anyone that God is not pleased with such a Nation that is filled with so much pride as to where One of the Largest Idols in the World is erected in the US!

Not only that take a look at the tower of babel in scripture and lets compare that to the twin tower of 9-11 shall we?

And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. Genesis 11:1-4

Here we see because of pride and arrogance that the Lord has cause confusion amongst the inhabiters of the earth, likewise with the twin towers of 9-11.

Lets see:

Pride goeth before a fall and a haughty spirit before destruction:

pb_twin_towers.jpg

Observe Below!

The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the {high towers}. And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung. Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land. Zephaniah 1:14-18

God Bless! :il:

Edited by Omega

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

The statue of Liberty isn't an idol, we don't worship it. It's a symbol of freedom and a great work of art. You have to look at the intent behind the statue.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

oi vey

First of all we are dealing with forces that oppose each other, one is God and the other is the Devil and his demons, and the devil cannot make a move without the permission from God Almighty as we see an example in the book of Job.

This is to believe that everytime the devil does something in someone's life it is a result of their sin. If we read further in Job we learn that the righteous suffer. Satan likes to cause God's children to suffer and sometimes God allows this so that we can expirience His grace during and after these trials.

Furthermore I believe that America is disobedient unto the Lord, take a good look at the pride of this country and take a close look at all the sins that are being committed in just this country alone, if you take a close study at the Babylon which is mentioned in the Book of Jeremiah and compare the similarities to the US of A, I can assure anyone that there are many striking similarities between the two.

Babylon was Satan's capitol on this earth. While God has Jerusalem, Satan had Babylon. Thus, any government with sin in it (this would include every government in the world) is going to represent Babylon in some form or another. However, the US lacks greatly in Babylonian comparissons. One is much more justified to compare us to the Roman Republic than the Babylonian Empire.

I can assure anyone that God is not pleased with such a Nation that is filled with so much pride as to where One of the Largest Idols in the World is erected in the US!

If this is the case, any and all statues or portrait paintings are an idol. This is ludicrious. An idol is something erected or created to represent a deity or god of some form and to be worshipped. The statue of liberty represents an ideal of freedom and no one bows down in worship. We stare at it in awe, however no one goes and bows down before it.

Here we see because of pride and arrogance that the Lord has cause confusion amongst the inhabiters of the earth, likewise with the twin towers of 9-11.

Lets see:

Pride goeth before a fall and a haughty spirit before destruction:

The Twin Towers were built to represent financial security within the United States. Do we have our flaws in our nation? Of course we do and they will only continue to get worse. However, to say that Biblical prophecy or to use Biblical prophecy out of context to refer to America is in itself arrogant. I find it so funny when people try to say God will punish America due to its arrogance and then use biblical prophecy to prove it. I hate to break it to everyone, but we're nowhere in the Bible.

The statue of Liberty isn't an idol, we don't worship it. It's a symbol of freedom and a great work of art. You have to look at the intent behind the statue.

Hello Steff!

Ask yourself this question, who is we?

Do all worship The same God?

Take a close look at the picture my friend, it is no different as the statues of Mary within Catholic Churches, or better yet the idols in buddhist temples, I can assure you that these are idols. The Statue of Liberty is an idol. The Devil is one Clever individual and he will not deceive me through any man nor woman, I pray fervently to the LORD to reveal ALL DECEPTION and this is one of them. Who is it that gives freedom? The Statue of "Liberty"?

Any Graven image that causes influential power to anyone is able to lead them astray and away from the Absolute Freedom and Truth of the Spirit which is found only in Christ Jesus alone and not the demonic spirit within the statue of "liberty".

Some americans can look to the statue for FREEDOM but I look to the Lord who brings True Liberty. I'm not sure if you read my other post regarding the Statue of Liberty, but I will display this image for you and then deceide if it has any idolic influences that will cause some to worship or idolize it and turn to it for strength and guidance{read the words on the picture}do not be deceived.

1497 eidolon {Gr. i'-do-lon }; an image; by implication, a heathen god, or (plural) the worship of such:--idol.

statue-of-liberty.jpg<--LOOK HERE AND SEE!

Take a look at the words below the picture.

NICE TRY SATAN!

God Bless! :hug:

Legalism.

Take a close look at the picture my friend, it is no different as the statues of Mary within Catholic Churches, or better yet the idols in buddhist temples, I can assure you that these are idols. The Statue of Liberty is an idol. The Devil is one Clever individual and he will not deceive me through any man nor woman, I pray fervently to the LORD to reveal ALL DECEPTION and this is one of them. Who is it that gives freedom? The Statue of "Liberty"?

How utterly ironic that someone who has a portrait, and image of Jesus as his avatar, would say this. Hypocritical dejustification?

To resolve if the Statue of Liberty is truly or idol or not, we must attempt to figure out if it the intent behind it is to stop people from worshiping God. Once we see that was never the intent, we can justifiably say that it's not an idol. While it may (and I'm taking an extreme example) cause others to look at it as above God, this does not make it an idol. Anything, such as a car, a tree, a building, etc can be this way...yet we do not condemn any of those.

1497 eidolon {Gr. i'-do-lon }; an image; by implication, a heathen god, or (plural) the worship of such:--idol.

This is the problem with just using concordances, you don't get the full context. An image that is meant to support a heathen God. If we just say "an image" then something as simple as a family portrait is an idol.

Legalism.

How utterly ironic that someone who has a portrait, and image of Jesus as his avatar, would say this. Hypocritical dejustification?

To resolve if the Statue of Liberty is truly or idol or not, we must attempt to figure out if it the intent behind it is to stop people from worshiping God. Once we see that was never the intent, we can justifiably say that it's not an idol. While it may (and I'm taking an extreme example) cause others to look at it as above God, this does not make it an idol. Anything, such as a car, a tree, a building, etc can be this way...yet we do not condemn any of those.

This is the problem with just using concordances, you don't get the full context. An image that is meant to support a heathen God. If we just say "an image" then something as simple as a family portrait is an idol.

Well Hello There Superjew! :noidea:

Is Jesus the Statue of Liberty?

Is JESUS and idol or a statue?

If one has a crucifix on his necklace is it the same as having a fat ugly buddha or better yet the virgin mary on His chain?

God Bless! :hmmm: :il:

Legalism.

Well Hello There Superjew! :noidea:

Is Jesus the Statue of Liberty?

Is JESUS and idol or a statue?

If one has a crucifix on his necklace is it the same as having a fat ugly buddha or better yet the virgin mary on His chain?

God Bless! :hmmm: :il:

How do you know what Jesus looks like?

The ancient Israelites created a golden calfe to represent God, to be in His image. The thing is, we have no clue what Jesus looked like, thus all pictures and portraits run the risk of being an "idol"....according to your definition. I'm saying it's impossible to hold your belief and be consistent.

A car cannot be ones God, I have seen many idolize their cars, what is a god?

Anything that is put above the True God Himself is a god.

What says the Scripture?

Deuteronomy 26:16 - This day the LORD thy God hath commanded thee to do these statutes and judgments: thou shalt therefore keep and do them with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

I haver personally know many who idolize that Statue, and rely upon it as a source of strength and guidance, now tell me honestly and do not try and worm out of this because you will only be deceiving yourself. Does this sounds as this person described above is worshipping God? If not then who then is His/Her god?

There is no way out of this one, but your nature in these threads will prove that you will make aevery bit of effort to try but will not succeed.

Your BIC

God Bless!

Edited by Omega

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Maybe he's seen people woshipping the Statue of Libery SJ :noidea: .

The problem Omega is that by your definition then American Flag is also an Idol, yet we know that isn't the intent of the flag.

Maybe he's seen people woshipping the Statue of Libery SJ :hmmm: .

lol. Yeah...cause daily thousands upon thousand throng to it just to bow down and pay hommage to the all mighty lady of steel. :noidea: