• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/22/1976

This is a poem I wanna use to get out how I'm feelin: it's so easy when u got a warm bed for two; it's so easy when he is saying I love u and u say me to, its so easy when ur cuddling,sharing,and having romance, its so easy when u both were saved together in da first place with no kind of difference nothing to overlook or glance; it's even easy when u fight n argue because u know how to not give place to the devil; n not let the sun go down on your wrath; but tell me how easy it is to fight for a marriage that he has no plans to stay in, when ur being bruised and battered; choked to the point of not breathing, being told lies of infidelity, knowing the person he is sleeping with; is it easy to lay next to a man who all u wanna do is make love to and all he wants is his own hands? Is it easy to forgive him for the violence and trying to talk to him about saving his soul, while the whole time being treated like a rag doll with no emotion; knowing the person he is sharing his secrets with ain't u telling someone else I love u, yes now I don't have to deal with that kinda mess no more but in some ways I still love him and since I had his first child the love will be there forever more;and yes I have to forgive n let go but try to put 5 years of dedication to one person in da back burner while u sleep in a shelter with ur daughter all alone with no money and sometimes no hope not even proper shoes for my feet!!! But I'm still praying and keep believing that God is going to keep his word He is not like a man he won't lie and that is y I gave Him my life;yes I know healing is a process n I'll survive but think about me the next time n realize; how easy it is!!!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Dear sister, it is not easy for any of us.Following Jesus comes at a cost, but we must all be willing to pick up our cross and follow Him each day. He will reward you for your obedience :thumbsup:.

Mat 16:24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me.

Mar 3:35 For whoever does the will of God, the same is My brother and My sister and My mother.

Mar 10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Truly I say to you, There is no man that has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands for my sake and the gospel's sake,

Mar 10:30 but he shall receive a hundredfold now in this time, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands with persecutions, and in the world to come, eternal life.

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

1Jn 2:5 But whoever keeps His Word, truly in this one the love of God is perfected. By this we know that we are in Him.

:emot-hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  2

This is a poem I wanna use to get out how I'm feelin: it's so easy when u got a warm bed for two; it's so easy when he is saying I love u and u say me to, its so easy when ur cuddling,sharing,and having romance, its so easy when u both were saved together in da first place with no kind of difference nothing to overlook or glance; it's even easy when u fight n argue because u know how to not give place to the devil; n not let the sun go down on your wrath; but tell me how easy it is to fight for a marriage that he has no plans to stay in, when ur being bruised and battered; choked to the point of not breathing, being told lies of infidelity, knowing the person he is sleeping with; is it easy to lay next to a man who all u wanna do is make love to and all he wants is his own hands? Is it easy to forgive him for the violence and trying to talk to him about saving his soul, while the whole time being treated like a rag doll with no emotion; knowing the person he is sharing his secrets with ain't u telling someone else I love u, yes now I don't have to deal with that kinda mess no more but in some ways I still love him and since I had his first child the love will be there forever more;and yes I have to forgive n let go but try to put 5 years of dedication to one person in da back burner while u sleep in a shelter with ur daughter all alone with no money and sometimes no hope not even proper shoes for my feet!!! But I'm still praying and keep believing that God is going to keep his word He is not like a man he won't lie and that is y I gave Him my life;yes I know healing is a process n I'll survive but think about me the next time n realize; how easy it is!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

That was very nice. You've been through alot. God bless you sister. :emot-hug:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/22/1976

Thanks song its from da heart as real as I'm on here its da same in person I've been thru too much to be fake!!

• 7 months later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

My dear sister, you are a child of God, he wants the best for you, he paid already the cost for your soul and your life. He will change your step by step. Just give to Jesus one opportunity to lead your life.

God bless you, he is your shelter.