O'Dannyboy

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1

The rules you always tend make up whenever you need to manipulate the English language after your points have been successfully refuted and you cannot muster up the courage, integrity or the manhood to admit your mistakes.

shiloh357,

Thank you for once again sharing your opinion of me and being such a fine example of christian behavior that I have come to know so well on these worthy forums. :)

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

Guest shiloh357

The rules you always tend make up whenever you need to manipulate the English language after your points have been successfully refuted and you cannot muster up the courage, integrity or the manhood to admit your mistakes.

shiloh357,

Thank you for once again sharing your opinion of me and being such a fine example of christian behavior that I have come to know so well on these worthy forums. :)

Sorry, UF but you are not going to get the opportunity to exploit Christian behavior in order to avoid or deflect criticism of your dishonest tactics.

Atheism didn't bring freedom.

Hi OES,

You are correct. It is the other way around.

Freedom (to think) often results in atheism.

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Hi OES,

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

So if you think this why are you here arguing with us? Why debate with those that disagree with you and why do you try to prove there is no god? If ther is no god as there is no Easter bunny why than do you feel the need to come to our site and try your level best to prove to us that he does not exist and go so far as to try to stop us from converting others? We want to convert others as we see them heading for an eternity without God and we want to save them from those consiquences. If God does not exist than why does it matter if a person converts or not? However if he does exist and he is who we say he is what do you plan to tell him when he asks you why you did not believe? We. He asks you why you rejected the cross?

.... Freedom (to think) often results in atheism....

Slavery

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. John 8:34

Or Freedom

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. John 8:36

It All Stands To Reason

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

So if you think this why are you here arguing with us? Why debate with those that disagree with you and why do you try to prove there is no god? If ther is no god as there is no Easter bunny why than do you feel the need to come to our site and try your level best to prove to us that he does not exist and go so far as to try to stop us from converting others? We want to convert others as we see them heading for an eternity without God and we want to save them from those consiquences. If God does not exist than why does it matter if a person converts or not? However if he does exist and he is who we say he is what do you plan to tell him when he asks you why you did not believe? We. He asks you why you rejected the cross?

Hi Isaiah,

Of what do you think I am arguing with you?

Why do you think that I am attempting to prove there is no god? Please show me the evidence that supports this claim. It is irrational to attempt to dispprove something that has not been proven in the first place.

Why do you think I am doing my level best to prove anything to you, when I have repeatedly stated that everyone is free to believe as they will, and it is not my desire to change what people believe?

Do you really think you can convert others? I have heard from other christians that people cannot convert other people, and that it must be the Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost that indwells that accomplishes that. Is the idea that a person can convert another a demonstrated example of christian humility at work? Are these other christians correct, or are you correct?

Have I stopped anyone from attempting to convert others? Please show me the evidence that supports this claim, especially concentrating on how I can possibly do that. :noidea:

If your god exists, and he is who you say he is, I plan to tell him that he did not make himself known to me in such a manner that I could believe, even though I asked. If allah exists, and he is who the muslims say he is, what do you plan to tell him when he asks you why you did not believe in him but in some other false god?

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

Guest shiloh357

Hi OES,

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

In countries that are atheistic there is lettle freedom. Communism is born out of an atheistic worldview. N. Korea and China are good examples. So is the form Soviet Union. Atheism has produced some of the worst cultures on the planet when it comes to personal freedoms.

Atheists here in the United States are always trying to limit the freedoms of others. They are opposed to even allowing crosses to stand as memorials on roads and highways where accidents took the lives of some person's loved one or best friend. They want to limit what we can say in the pledge of allegience.

Look at countries like China. It has one of the worst human rights records on the planet and its atheistic government persecutes those who believe in God. Atheism inhibits freedom and makes the world a far worse place to live in where it has ascendecy. Atheists tend to not be satisfied being allowed to be atheists. They seem to feel the need to battle Christianity and any public expression of it. They inhibit freedom under the banner of freedom and it is just one big self-defeating campaign of irrationalism.

• Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

You are on a Christian web site debating the existiance of god. The fact that you are here debating the existiance shows you are trying to disprove his existiance. Here you come in and "warn" another person we are speaking to to not take what we say at face value. That is interfering. I have had to move threads as you have also interfered. You have not answered why you are on a Christian site trying to disprove god. Either you have an agenda to disprove god as you believe that religion is the core problem of society (which I know you believe) or yor are afraid it's true and yor are trying to reassure yourself that it's not or you simply researching some form of paper. The point is this why are you so against the idea of God that you must seek out Christians to debate with?

As for me I know without a shadow of a doubt that the god I serve is the one true God. I know this because of the message of the cross. The message of the cross is this. God so loved the world lost in a debt of sin it could never pay that he paid that debt by giving his son for us on the cross. He wants something that no other religion offers a personal relationship with the creator God of heaven. As for converting people we are to preach the word and answer questions and that is what I meant.

As for what you will tell god.... Well that is almost word for word what I have heard every atheist say. The issue is this you want god on your terms. He wants you on his.

I submit to you that you are rejecting god not because you don't have proof but because there is something about the message of the cross you do not like. Something about the possibility of not being in control of your destiny. I cannot believe you simply disbelieve as one disbelieved in as you say "the flying spegetti monster" if that was the case you would not be here trying to convinces us otherwise.

Guest shiloh357
Why do you think that I am attempting to prove there is no god? Please show me the evidence that supports this claim. It is irrational to attempt to dispprove something that has not been proven in the first place.

It is our claims that God exists that you are attempting to disprove/discredit and you do this by claiming there is no credible evidence for his existence, that our faith is not based on any evidence, not to mention your attempts to whitewash all religions as the same.

Why do you think I am doing my level best to prove anything to you, when I have repeatedly stated that everyone is free to believe as they will, and it is not my desire to change what people believe?

Your continued interaction on this board contradicts that assertion. If there was no desire to discredit and refute our claims, you would not be here interacting like you do in the first place. The truth is that you are to argue and counter our claims with your so-called "rationality." You would not interanct and try to raise objections to our beliefs if you were not intending those refutations to have some effect. Otherwise your involvement here would be colossal waste of your time.

Do you really think you can convert others? I have heard from other christians that people cannot convert other people, and that it must be the Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost that indwells that accomplishes that. Is the idea that a person can convert another a demonstrated example of christian humility at work? Are these other christians correct, or are you correct?

The Holy Spirit works through people. We are not the agents of salvation, but instruements, vessels through which the truth is conveyed.

Have I stopped anyone from attempting to convert others? Please show me the evidence that supports this claim, especially concentrating on how I can possibly do that.
Hopefully, our engagement with your less than effective responses has kept people from being influenced by them.

If your god exists, and he is who you say he is, I plan to tell him that he did not make himself known to me in such a manner that I could believe, even though I asked.

When you are in the full weight of His presence standing before Him clothed in your unrighteousness, you won't be able to even stand on your feet, much less speak. There will be no debate, no chance for you to say anything in your defense. You will hauled up before Him, you will be judged, sentenced and hauled away and thrown into eternal destruction.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hi Isaiah,

It may be that Stargaze is interpreting your question as a rhetorical one, or even an assertion, neither of which require an answer. :laugh:

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

shiloh357,

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

These responses here are adult versions of, "Na-nee, na-nee, boo-boo. Stick your head in doo-doo." (Stuff children do to make themselves feel more superior in their own eyes by belittling someone else.)