• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

When I was doing my Phase II Leadership school with YWAM, one of the speakers gave us a form with the questions in Bold on it. We were to fill it out, not that we had done everything, but as a reminder of who we are in Christ and what he has for us and to press on!

As Paul says

Philippians 3:12 NKJV

Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.

Isaiah O’Connor’s Personal Mission Statement.

Who Am I?

I am an intercessor a determined warrior on my knees. I am a spiritual Samurai, Called from childhood to battle. I have been trained and am in constant training to fight the enemy with precision. I am a worshipping warrior on my knees I am an over comer, I am a History Maker and a world changer; I am a child of God and a King. I am a friend of God and a priest; I am a lover of God. I am a principled man.

What am I? What am I going to do?

I am a Missionary and discipler, I am going to shake nations and I am going to train up others to do the same. I am going to be a leader that will instill hope in the ones who I am leading. I am going to run the race with endurance and fight the good fight of faith. I am going to inspire others to run with me. I am going to lead by serving; I am going to ask nothing that I would not do myself.

What is my Vision?

My vision, which I will do by Faith, according to Hebrews 11:1”Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” I am going to take the country of Sudan for Christ. If I die trying all is well, for as Paul said, “To live is Christ, and to die is Gain.” Or as Jim Elliott, said, “He is no fool to give up that which he can not keep, to gain that which he can not lose.” If I never even touch Sudan’s soil, I will rise up some one to go for me.

I will by faith impact nations for the Lord. Either by going in person of rising up a person that will go and take the nations. By faith I will be called, like David, A man after God’s own heart. When I die I want just these words on my tombstone, “Here lies a Man after God’s heart.” Nothing More, Nothing less. When I reach the Throne of God all I want to hear I the words,

“Well Done, my good and faithful servant.”

What are my life principles?

I will not give up. I will not stand by and take the attack of the enemy. If he attacks me I will fight back. It will cost the enemy dearly to attack me or my friends and family. I am the Bulldog Winston Churchill speaks of. “The nose of a bulldog is slanted backwards, so that he can continue to breath without letting go.”-Winston Churchill-

When I come under fire I will stand when others run. I will live up to Psalms 91:7-8 “A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand. But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, and see the reward of the wicked.” For this has been prophesied over me. I will follow the Lord no matter what the cost. I will be a godly example to all I meet. I am going to be a transparent, man of integrity. I am going to lead a life above reproach. Anyone can look in to all aspects of my life at any given time, and only find things that bring glory to God.

I WILL GO! For my life verse is Isaiah 6:8 “Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” I answered saying, “Here am I, send me.” I will also do what Isaiah 61:1-3 says For this is my life’s call.

Now that I am married, I WILL choose to love my wife, and divorce is NEVER an option. When I have kids I will raise hem up in the fear of the Lord. When I have a family I will put them before my ministry. I will put first the Lord, then my family then Ministry, then anything else. I am going to die to myself daily.