goldust59

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  1

There are many places in scripture that liken angels to saints, and vise versa. I personally think this is a clue, or hint dropped on us in The Revelation and elsewhere as to our true identities. Check out the following:

Saints or Angels? Which is It?

Psm 68:17 - The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

Angels come with Christ at Armageddon.

Mt 16:27 - For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Mt 25:31 - When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

2 Thess 1:7 - And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

Jude 1:14 - And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Saints come with Christ at Armageddon.

Rev 19:14 - And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Saints come with Christ at Armageddon, in robes, clean and white.

Zec 14:5 - and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Saints come with Christ at Armageddon.

How Does Anyone Write Letters to Angels?

Rev 2:1 - Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write;

8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write;

12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write;

18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write;

Rev 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write;

7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write;

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceansa write;

Personally, I think our first domain were as angels in heaven, and we are now here temporarily as incarnate angels.

I have more to show if you wish....

Edited by archmichael

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

K thanks for all the replies guys. That's the way I had always read it too. It just jumped out at me different the other night. Maybe it was just sleep deprivation :b:. I'll just keep studying. Blessings!

Rev 19:10~And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Rev 22:8,9~And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard & seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which showed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

I have never seen the heavenly angels called brethren, only the saints.

The angel is not saying he is one of the brethren. He is saying that he is a fellow servant (of God) with Paul as well as a fellow servant (of God) with Paul's brethren the prophets and those who keep the testimony of Jesus.

Paul?

Guest shiloh357

Rev 19:10~And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Rev 22:8,9~And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard & seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which showed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

The angel is not saying he is one of the brethren. He is saying that he is a fellow servant (of God) with Paul as well as a fellow servant (of God) with Paul's brethren the prophets and those who keep the testimony of Jesus.

Paul?

LOL, I meant John. I had Paul on the brain when I was typing. Sorry for the typo.

Paul?

LOL, I meant John. I had Paul on the brain when I was typing. Sorry for the typo.

no problem :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

In Revelation we see an angel talking with John. Here are the scriptures:

Rev 17:1~And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgement of the great whore that sits on many waters:

Rev 21:9~And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will show thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

I have always seen the angels that poured out the wrath as angels of heaven & reading tonight noticed something I hadn't before in these scriptures:

Thoughts?

Maybe its Elijah or Enoch?

Rev 17:1~And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgement of the great whore that sits on many waters:

Rev 21:9~And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will show thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

I have always seen the angels that poured out the wrath as angels of heaven & reading tonight noticed something I hadn't before in these scriptures:

Thoughts?

Well as the others pointed out to me, an angel is most likely right. Unless other revelation comes out on it, that is what I am going with.

It is always good to present things to your brothers & sisters for input though. :)

• Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Thoughts?

Well as the others pointed out to me, an angel is most likely right. Unless other revelation comes out on it, that is what I am going with.

It is always good to present things to your brothers & sisters for input though. :)

You are most likely right. I have a very difficult time interpreting Revelation, and understanding the signs and symbols; hopefully I won't miss anything important when the time comes for us to act.

Thoughts?

You are most likely right. I have a very difficult time interpreting Revelation, and understanding the signs and symbols; hopefully I won't miss anything important when the time comes for us to act.

Just keep your eyes on Jesus, your ears open to hear Him & be willing to act on what you hear & you will be just fine.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Here's a passage that may be of interest to you. :noidea:

Then came to him certain of the Sadducees, which deny that there is any resurrection; and they asked him, 28Saying, Master, Moses wrote unto us, If any man's brother die, having a wife, and he die without children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother. 29There were therefore seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and died without children. 30And the second took her to wife, and he died childless. 31And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died. 32Last of all the woman died also. 33Therefore in the resurrection whose wife of them is she? for seven had her to wife.

34And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: 35But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: 36Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. (Luke 20:27-36)

I hope it helps :)