• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,787
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Shalom everyone,

This week will be an exciting opportunity to enter the market. I'm expecting a correction in gold and silver this week between Wednesday through Monday. And on this drop it's an opportunity to buy some of the more profitable gold and silver companies. I'm very choosy about which companies to invest in. I'm personally looking for only those companies that follow a Biblical model of no debt, and have significant cash resources on hand to develop their company. One of those companies is EXK. Endeavour Silver.

Personally, I'll be looking for a hard drop to the $9 range. And my stop loss is tight -- if $8.25 is broken, then I'll simply bail and wait. However my target sell price is $13.

So look to buy around $9 perhaps even $8.75 -- and make your stop loss at $8.25 area (never place the stop loss in the system -- but make a mental stop loss in your mind!) and we're looking at profits at around $13.

So risk is -- 8% and the reward is 44%. This fits into our scenario of risk : reward ratio being better than 5:1!

exk.jpg

May the Lord bless you with wisdom to make wise decisions!

God bless,

George