• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/24/1985

I know how you feel - sometimes when I get set off I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't get it out somehow. I've always had to deal with really intense emotions that I'm not sure how to deal with...sometimes singing really loud to a song that I like helps (as long as I'm not in anyone's earshot lol)

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/31/1988

Thanks for all the prayers. They mean so much. You have no idea. I'm doing very well this week! =D

My mood dropped yesterday. Strange feeling but its almost like I can feel all my energy slowly leaking out my feet, leaving you exhausted. It's not the depression that makes me anxious or sad though. It took me a long time to learn that. Depression just means I need extra sleep and I cannot do very much without becoming emotionally and physically exhausted so I need to really limit what I do to what I feel is the most important. It also affects my moods so I'm kinda annoyed that the bathroom isn;t cleaned again though I'm trying to let it go. If I could curl up by a fire with hot chocolate and whipping cream doing a puzzle with my 2 dogs I would be happy. The anxiety comes when I try to keep up with all my prior commitments. I finished my last reading report today. That's all I figured I had to do. Everything else can wait. And I was going to give myself off homework tomorrow anyways. Wednesday I'll see what I feel up too. If I don't take on too much I dont freak out and lose it. Just a long process of learning to pull back, not something our culture does a lot. Doing less kinda aligns me a bit more with Jesus though. Even just doing a puzzle with my Christian music, I feel a lot closer to him than through all the busyness. So my mood right now is pretty low but so long as I realize I don't NEED to do anything, I won't be overwhelmed and start crying. Depression is a lot less scarier when you pull back. I was pretty anxious this morning. Tomorrow I should be fine because I'll I have to do is go to classes and I'll feel so happy handing in all my homework I got done during the week, my hard work payed off-could not have done it without God. Wednesday I'll have to sit down, access my mood and figure out what I can handle in terms of upcoming homework. Please pray for me this week! I want to stay close to God this week and not let depression put a wall between us like I have allowed it to do in the past.

Thank you all so much for ALL the prayers!!I feel fantastic today! I have a few threads going when I first started but I'm mainly connecting with all the same people so it seems silly to be updating my status on each one. I'm therefore going to consolodate them all... I'm making a new thread in "Have a problem? Looking for Advice?" titled "College, Christ, and Bipolar." Please send me a personal message or post on the mentioned new thread if you wish to speak to me. Shalom!!!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  03/24/1993

I, like you have bipolar (bipoloar 2) and generalized anxiety disorder I know exactly how you feel and it's not fun. Have you tried meds? they seem to help me. or even just talking to people to get yourself calmed down works. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. (: *hugs* Sayings some prayers for you

I, like you have bipolar (bipoloar 2) and generalized anxiety disorder I know exactly how you feel and it's not fun. Have you tried meds? they seem to help me. or even just talking to people to get yourself calmed down works. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. (: *hugs* Sayings some prayers for you

Been working for 2 years on finding right combo of drugs....Long long long process.....But it is getting easier, slowly but surely. I'm making a new thread in "Have a problem? Looking for Advice?" titled "College, Christ, and Bipolar." Please send me a personal message or post on the mentioned new thread if you wish to speak to me. Shalom!!!