IGNORED

Prophetic Visitation

Guest Kasey777

Guest Kasey777

A sobering reminder of something that happened to me in November 2004. I was asleep one night and around 2am I heard a very distinct voice right next to my left ear say "My People do not know how to pray"....

I sat right up in bed and then I began to cry....I knew I had heard the audible voice of God and my heart was rent in two over what He had said.

I cried out asking God to show me or tell me how HE wanted us to pray....a little after 4am He answered...but it was way more than any of us think "prayer" is..

I heard 2 Chronicles 7:14-15...at that time I had not spent much time in the Book of Chronicles and was not aware of this particular passage.

The Holy Spirit went through it with me...word by word... this is what He said...

Verse 14

• If MY people who are called by MY name........that means those who belong to GOD and are recognized by others as belonging to GOD.
  • Humble themselves....meaning that we purge ourselves of Pride, Ego, Self centeredness..
  • Pray seeking MY Face.....that means we pray asking GOD what HE wants from us, not the other way around....
  • Turn from our wicked ways....that means ANYTHING that will come between us and GOD we must leave..anything that goes against the Holiness of God that is in our life...must be layed down and never picked up again.
  • Then I will hear from Heaven...NOW, only now will you get the attention of God....
  • I will forgive their Sin ...God will forgive us ( Yeshua makes this possible)
  • I will heal their land...God will bring peace and health to our land..

Verse 15

• NOW MY eyes will be open...NOW..GOD will SEE us....
    • My ears attentive to the Prayer made in this place...NOW God will hear our prayer and RESPOND...

I saw that "Prayer" had actions and it has direction...Prayer has "conditions" that we as a people of God must meet if we want God to SEE and HEAR us and to RESPOND to us....

I know many people throw this scripture verse around alot...but I wonder how many actually "get" what GOD is saying here...

We have to step up to the plate...of humility...doesn't matter who you are, what your education, job, finances are...none of that means a "hill of beans" to God, we must come to repentance before communicating with God. Then...we have to seek what HE want's, not throw our "wish list" or problems at HIM right off the bat....our life here on this planet is but a blink of an eye compared to eternity...so what does GOD want from us while we are here ???

That night....that voice....the very near presence of GOD....changed me....I am so grateful HE came to my room....I am so not "Worthy" of it....Kasey Burt

Edited by Kasey777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Good revelation!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1