Spiritual Warfare

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  157
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I have been seeking deliverance and may have posted in the wrong areas. I am new to this forum but have posted in 2 other sections. The first is under Have a Problem Looking for Advice. I started a thread there entitled Marriage and Deliverance Issues which includes some biographical information about myself. A description of some of the demonic manifestation is a little ways into the thread. I wanted to get into it further there but perhaps this is a category better suited. I don't know if there is a way to copy and paste. I also made some comments about demonic possession in Most Interesting News Developments under Popes Scandalous Exorcism. Although I have become much freer over time the demonic oppression still remains and as I said I am seeking deliverance.I imagine that people in this forum have beliefs that are somewhat diverse. My experience has been in Charismatic/ Pentecostal circles although in my early years I was Roman Catholic. I'm afraid that I may have alarmed or been misunderstood by some of the people who read my posts. I welcome your comments and perhaps I should recapitulate some of the biographical information in a thread in this section.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/12/1982

Hi there,

Now your in a place I believe I'm guided into. Been training in spiritual warfare and have a lot of leads, websites and videos I can direct you to. If you have a question, I will be happy to answer it if I know it.

Casting out demons was something that our Lord did as a matter of course and these demonic forces run riot here. This seems to be something that changed from OT to NT was casting out demons was not done in the OT, so I can see.

I think it is not taught because people don't want to hear about it, it scares them or it's supressed because of the power it has. I think a mixture of all 3 reasons.

I'll check back :)