WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,314
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Pope Benedict XVI has invited 300 religious leaders to a meeting in Assisi in Italy to repudiate "violence in the name of God" amid growing tensions fuelled by fundamentalists across the world.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/capitalfm-co-ke-news-2011-10-pope-to-promote-peace-in-talks-with-world-religious-leaders-/

Pope Benedict XVI has invited 300 religious leaders to a meeting in Assisi in Italy to repudiate "violence in the name of God" amid growing tensions fuelled by fundamentalists across the world.

http://www.woothynew...gious-leaders-/

Another Sad Attempt To Stifle The Plain Truth. It Will Never Succeed

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. Revelation 14:6-7

For Fundamentally Speaking Jesus Is The Truth

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

And These Big Men Would Be Wise

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: Colossians 1:12-15

To Give Credit

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:16-17

Where

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Credit

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; Isaiah 61:1

Is Due

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

But

A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident. Proverbs 14:16

It Seems They Can Not

What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:27

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Galatians 1:8-9

But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  844
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  11

Matt 5:9

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.

Peacemaking is not the same as promoting peace through religious unity, "The event marks the 25th anniversary of the first interreligious meeting in Assisi, organised by John Paul II in 1986 as a “day of prayer” inspired by the United Nation’s proclamation of an International Year of the Peace".

"what fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness? and what partnership has light with darkness" (2 Cor. 6:14).

"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them" (Eph. 5:11).

It is the second beast who seeks to unite the world in worship. The beast that looks like the lamb (Jesus) but speaks like a dragon (Satan). The beast that speaks on behalf of the beast that was fatally wounded but healed and deceives the inhabitants of the earth.

That is the Biblical description of the one who seeks religious unity in the world.

"Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth" (Rev. 13:11-14).

An interesting side note is that the RCC is supposed to be unified and yet we read in this article. "The meeting is being criticised by Catholic fundamentalists who are strongly against the idea of dialogue with other religions... Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, the then prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, chose not to attend because of concerns shared by traditionalists that it risked mixing religions into a vague common belief."

It's also funny that "The pope’s main aim is for participants to agree to “a common commitment to reject the instrumentalism of religion and the use of violence in the name of God,” said a Vatican insider" since the Inquisition and the Crusades, both sanctioned by the RCC, did just that so the RCC can either claim to be unchanging or non-violent but it's demonstrably cannot be both.

POPE-IN-SPAIN.jpg

"... dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold" (Rev. 17:4).

Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.

Amen~!

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

So you're not OK with peacemaking.

Hmmm.....

When I have to make a deal with the devil to make peace, nope. Show me once where Christ made a deal with the devil and I will follow His example.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

So you're not OK with peacemaking.

Hmmm.....

When I have to make a deal with the devil to make peace, nope. Show me once where Christ made a deal with the devil and I will follow His example.

Is your one light from an angel of Light?

Why can't you make any legitimate points? Perhaps your Father prevents you.

Because of the personal attacks, I am giving this thread a 3 days rest.