• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1988

Well, I have 33 more days until the semester ends. I had 4 days of low-high moderate depression. Accepted the fact that when depressed I cannot keep up with the pace of the world, so I didn't have any anxiety over it which is a first. Went to bed last night feeling pretty darm awful and in tears but woke up feeling fantastic. I had a very good day. I have exams next week and a few projects due very soon. I am hoping and praying that my good and stable mood can last at least 7 days to get me through my quarter exams. Please help me in praying for a good and stable mood for at least a week in the very least. I up my meds on the 15th again so that should help. How is everyone else fairing this week?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I understand how depression is a tough thing to work through and it can become like a vortex. I am praying that the Lord will allow you to feel Him through this time of need.

Marc

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

You will be in my prayers. Study hard and knock those test scores out of the park. It's been 40 years ago, but I remember studying for the exams.

Thank you very much Marc! How has your week been going?

HAHA! Thanks nChrist! You made my day. And yes I agree, I'm gonna knock those exams outta the ball park!!! =D

Edited by shoofly08

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  14

Thank you very much Marc! How has your week been going?

HAHA! Thanks nChrist! You made my day. And yes I agree, I'm gonna knock those exams outta the ball park!!! =D

My week has been like everything else around here... crazy! LOL. Thanks for asking!

Marc

You will be in my prayers. Study hard and knock those test scores out of the park. It's been 40 years ago, but I remember studying for the exams.

Amen~!

Praying~!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6

Shoofly,

I am praying for you now. I have a daughter going to school in a very far away place where she does not know anybody, and she is also having a hard time keeping her chin up right now. I pray for her, so I'll pray for you too. God bless.

Here's a story about how God helped me during a sad time. http://christianityinreallife.blogspot.com/2011/11/lords-help-during-sad-time.html

It's not the same situation, but He's the same Loving God who can help you get through the next day and the day after that.

Bill Schaef

Thanks everyone! Bill, I pray your daughter finds some true friends where she is! Part 1 of my exam today at 1:00. 86 MC questions. Anything from Joshua-Esther is fairgame. Took Ativan yesterday in the morning and was actually able to enjoy my day studying. I find everything I am studying and learning about fascinating. I'm not nervous about the MC. I'm not expecting to Ace it. There are only so many kings I can remember at one time but I'm ready to see what I know. I have to write a short book report paper tonight on Foster's, "Simplicity." Once I start typing words on thr page my anxiety should go away over that as well. Tuesday I have classes. Thursday I have my major OT exam. Stages 5-13 (Exodos-Foreign takeover). We get 13 sheets of blank paper to write out what I remember. Intense but it`s also my favorite class. Thanks everyone for the prayers and words of encouragement. I feel good-stable today, with exception of anxiety but I`m hoping that will go away soon.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Also praying and hang on! It will be over before you know it! Have you tried talking to a counselor whenever your depression worsens?

My exams went GREAT!! I'll let you know when I get my grades back. Last few days have been hard. Able to do some homework slowly today which is encouraging. =)

[The councellor here at school didn't work. I don't have deep childhood issues I need to discuss. She has know idea how to answer my questions about bipolar. I don't talk a lot and she is unable to read me. She doesn't pray with me or give me scripture to read. I stopped going. She felt she wasn't helping me either. My counsellor back home is not Christian but he's fantastic. Without me saying a thing he can read my body language. He gets me to write a lot which comes much more naturally to me and he knows a lot more about mental illnessess. He can pinpoint what's bothering me too-even made me cry once...While I'm at school I have Worthy Christian and I email my parents everynight. It's my journalling, sorting thoughts time and plus it lets other in. My mom has been researching bipolar like crazy and has known me my whole life so she is pretty good at getting right down to the heart of the issue as well. Knows what to say to make me cry. Haha.]