• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1990

I understand this from just reading from the forums.

Nudity is something that is okay when it comes to viewing it purely for the art.

Our bodies were gifts by God to be used by God to glorify him and praise him for what he did, and not for the glorification of ourselves.

Nudity wasn't an issue for Adam and Eve when both were created. Adam was made to give name to the creatures God put on the Earth he created. Eve was there, created from one of Adam's ribs, to give him company. They could talk freely with God, speak to him, trust him, believe in him.

They were tempted, and they took of the fruit from the tree God forbid them from eating, because they willingly chose to not trust God and instead consider what the Snake told them. The snake caused them to doubt what God gave them and go behind his back.

Because of this they felt shame, exposure, and loss of trust. And this meant, when God finally confronted them, that they had wanted to hide their self-awareness of this exposure, both in physical nudity, and in mental shame. Clothes became necessary. God provided them with clothes to protect them.

The body is a gift from God. But it's also something that we, humans, have and can easily cause to be depraved, corrupted, and polluted with all kinds of immorality, abuse, violence, and wrongful attractions. That's why I do love nudity in art, be male or female, but I don't have much love for things like FKK, or nudism, or naturism, or public displays of nudity between mass numbers of people.

Because with the temptations associated with it, it simply distances us from God and his promise. So please consider who is in your heart today. God, or your sinful desires? The purpose of Art, or simply sexual immorality?