xounstaer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

i would like to bring up another part of acts. off course i still would like to hear a thought upon the other non christians beings saved simply by staying away from blood.

Well it is important to note that we are not saved by staying away from blood in our food. We are saved by the blood of Christ shed on the cross for us. Staying away from blood is something that Gentiles did in order to have table fellowship with Jews.

Acts 5:39

New International Version (NIV)

39 But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.”

how do you think this goes today?

this particular scripture has nothing to do with salvation. It essentially means that God will triumph. They didn't know if the people in question were of God (in which case, fighting against them was useless). That is my understanding anyway.

xounstaer Stein de Moor

i need to keep my mind right and not think i will be convicted by the roman emperor. i may be half locked up and all **** but i am stein

2 minutes ago

:)

The only conviction you need to worry about is that which comes from the Lord! And He might convict you, but He will never condemn you, if you are one of His.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/14/1985

donot take it literal when i say staying away from blood business and wrongfull sacrifice weel be enough for my non christian fellow people.

maybe just in 1 case.

i have my mind made up though and god jesus owns my life, all i could do left is not accept this. but i wont.

there is not much doubt inside me ever since god me and the source of light met.

it was not much news reading about the arrest i knew also along allready but it's good to refresh my mind and remember my path.

duplicating traces, copycat. but god saw my eyes. and i know he is without doubt. perhaps not in words if i say so.

but serious when are you all going to get active. or should i keep up talking to groups....?

and being misinterpreted when i face..

xounstaer Stein de Moor

i need to keep my mind right and not think i will be convicted by the roman emperor. i may be half locked up and all **** but i am stein

2 minutes ago

:)

The only conviction you need to worry about is that which comes from the Lord! And He might convict you, but He will never condemn you, if you are one of His.

the lord does not convict you when you choose him. to take conviction literarely. that happened thanks to people who are feary. to take it symbolic ofcourse the law cicumsized my mind. and maybe that will continue in certain parts.

but conviction because you say you believe in the messiah through christ and the light by a psychologist and being thrown is seperation just due to that is not the lord.

donot take it literal when i say staying away from blood business and wrongfull sacrifice weel be enough for my non christian fellow people.

maybe just in 1 case.

OK :) Yes, it would not be enough for anyone, not a single person!

i have my mind made up though and god jesus owns my life, all i could do left is not accept this. but i wont.

there is not much doubt inside me ever since god me and the source of light met.

Amen! Beautiful testimony!

it was not much news reading about the arrest i knew also along allready but it's good to refresh my mind and remember my path.

duplicating traces, copycat. but god saw my eyes. and i know he is without doubt. perhaps not in words if i say so.

Do you mean Paul's arrest? I love this period of church history.

but serious when are you all going to get active. or should i keep up talking to groups....?

Seems like a quiet period of the day to me, people might turn up later.

it may as quite as you want it to be. here is the 'break of dawn' now. but uhh....x

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

and being misinterpreted when i face..

xounstaer, please be patient with us.

I have been wanting to dialogue further with you, but it is difficult to follow your train of thought. Your sentences do not always make a complete thought, sometimes two separate thoughts are jumbled into one, and it is not always clear what you are referring to.

So I've been sitting back and reading until I believe I understand what exactly is your concern.

ty for you comment nebula.

just since a lill while i have really learned to speak more understandable. but still nog good enough.

i will do my best to keep working at this.

my goal is not to prove myself as a messiah here. (so that you know that) but just to seek and reach out. as far as ik can.

and to talk offcourse.

i am not finished reading acts yet. but my problem is that i relate it to myself. and as i read i believe every word i heard.

which leaves me in a certain state sometimes.

i have a believe which can go to far.

but my main objective with starting this thread was to show this and at the same time talk about parts of acts.

the reading is an act to me. as i read i send it out. just like a prayer.

now the circumstances be so that it gets stretched to today. due to association, relation and the final connect.

this is honest.

but it doest change much in reality eventhough i know this.

i've stumbled upon some factors, which i see back throughout the NT at least. (the old may just make it worse)

what i've tried to say is that it's an actual book, and i tried to talk about some of the acts.

if one believes in prayer to god one should not disregard this.

but i will do better my best to make more sense (and not play stefanus or paul or jesus or mozes or elia or etc..)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, that helps!

What needs to be understood in reading the New Testament is that it comes out of the Old Testament. The original followers of Jesus were typical Jews in the land of Israel (at that time called Judea I believe) who followed the Torah. When they came to faith in Yeshua (Jesus) and their Mashiach (Messiah), nothing changed in their religious practice. The God of Israel is still the God of Israel to them. They perceived Jesus to be the fulfillment of their Torah, not the eliminator of it.

When the Gospel spread out to the Gentiles, it was hard for the Jews to accept, because by their understanding one had to be a Jew in order to belong to God's covenant. The Lord had to blow away Peter's theology in order to show them that the New Covenant did not require coming under the Sinai Covenant (or as they called it, following Moses).

But it was still very difficult for the Jews to accept the Gentiles as partakers of their faith without becoming one of them. And so the conflict with circumcision arose.

The Apostles in Jerusalem concluded that the New Covenant did not require adherence to the Old Covenant for the Gentile believers. However, they still needed to be "set apart" from the world.

Drinking blood is something done in pagan many rituals, for example.

I read from some others who have done research on the matter that the rules given by the apostles were actually rules given to Gentiles who were interested in seeking the God of Israel.

I hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

ty nebula. i was wondering wether we are on the road and going?

myself i have been locked up in the past, becuase of believe, honestly.

but i really since a long time do not have to choose wether i believe or not.

sometimes i guess one witnesses things and has no choose anymore.

meaning medication cannot get me of the road.

salut