• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

http://www.foxnews.c...-non-believers/

Again, read it for yourself.

What a waste of space, money, time and effort. Who builds a temple for something they don't believe in? I see no temples for lack of belief in unicorns, or the FSM.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/08/1963

A pastor of mine once said, "Why do you look so surprised? Sinners sin! I know that might come as a shock to you, but ... sinners ... SIN!"

Are you really that shocked? No, not really. You are not really shocked. So, what is in it for you to even bring the matter up? The same human mental mechanism that motivates "rumor rag" magazines to post every immoral story they can -- we feed emotionally on these things.

My suggestion to you is to find what God is doing, things in people worked by the Spirit of God that are virtuous and good.

Php 4:8-9 For the rest, brothers, whatever is true, whatever honorable, whatever is right, whatever pure, whatever lovely, whatever of good report, if of any virtue, and if of any praise, think on these things. (9) And what things you learned and received and heard and saw in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

There is nothing worthy in what you have linked to. There is nothing true, nothing honorable, nothing right, nothing pure, nothing lovely, nothing of good report and nothing of virtue or praise.

BTW: This admonition is to myself as well, not you alone. I am asking us both and all to focus on what God does and to hold it high in our thinking and between each other.

Much peace and grace to you all! :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

A pastor of mine once said, "Why do you look so surprised? Sinners sin! I know that might come as a shock to you, but ... sinners ... SIN!"

Are you really that shocked? No, not really. You are not really shocked. So, what is in it for you to even bring the matter up? The same human mental mechanism that motivates "rumor rag" magazines to post every immoral story they can -- we feed emotionally on these things.

My suggestion to you is to find what God is doing, things in people worked by the Spirit of God that are virtuous and good.

Php 4:8-9 For the rest, brothers, whatever is true, whatever honorable, whatever is right, whatever pure, whatever lovely, whatever of good report, if of any virtue, and if of any praise, think on these things. (9) And what things you learned and received and heard and saw in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

There is nothing worthy in what you have linked to. There is nothing true, nothing honorable, nothing right, nothing pure, nothing lovely, nothing of good report and nothing of virtue or praise.

BTW: This admonition is to myself as well, not you alone. I am asking us both and all to focus on what God does and to hold it high in our thinking and between each other.

Much peace and grace to you all! :)

Actually friend, it proves a point. We're in a war and intelligence is vital. I can praise God in that because it proves He was right.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

It just goes to show that being an "Atheist" is really a misnomer. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

It just goes to show that being an "Atheist" is really a misnomer. :thumbsup:

Well said Dave. You don't fight what you don't believe exists. More proof that the devil is the one behind Magog, in my understanding.