• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

We are supposed to be testing ourselves to see if "Jesus Christ is in you".

We must possess the testimony of Christ.

<< 1 Corinthians 1 >>

King James Version

4 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; 5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; 6 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: 7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ 8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

• Are you enriched by him?
    • in all utterance
    • in all knowledge

• Do you possess any gift of the spirit still in operation, whereby God confirms your words to others?

• word of wisdom
      • faith
      • healing
      • working of miracles
      • discerning of spirits

I personally possess within me a spirit whom I believe to be the Holy Spirit that teaches me the Word of God as I study it. This same spirit gives me the words to say when I am speaking to others about Christ on 'most' occasions. I have never healed anyone or done a miracle. I have not spoke anything by faith and made it happen through my words such as telling a mountain to go into the sea, although I have requested that some wasps find a new home and their nest disappeared over night which fascinated me. My wife and I have experienced speaking about something together and then having it become a reality without our own effort. I have experienced answered prayer in the form of things being place in a way that defies coincidence. I believe that I have been given a sharper sense of discernment of spirits speaking in others, understanding when one is not from God. I was taken 'into the wilderness' via the leading of evil spirits and tempted of them for a couple of weeks in which time his final attempt to destroy me was to drive me to commit suicide so that I could be with God. This 'wilderness' experience was my everyday life warped by spiritual delusions enticing me to believe things that were not real.

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who lived, died and was resurrected to be the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the only one with whom I have to do and that he is the living Word of God that I must follow to have eternal life which only he can give to those who obey him. My works justify my faith in everyday life as I am known and others do testify of me. The wicked unbelieving and false teaching/preaching are my biggest ally as they will glorify God on my behalf in that day through their testimony of what I have been preaching and teaching boldly in the name of Jesus Christ.

In Jesus Name,

Gary