IGNORED

What do you think?

Guest Calamity

Guest Calamity

Here are just a few final things I would like to respond to:

YOD:

When dealing with each other we should be able to ask honest questions like we're talking to siblings. When dealing with moderators we should show an extra level of respect. THEY are charged with keeping this a safe place for everyone.

CALAMITY:

Yod, we were encouraged to talk and ask questions and we did. Nothing was solved, and it is worse now than before. No mods would admit to any wrong doing at all. Here's some comments I received in a PM from a mod. You tell me if this is right:

PM comments from Dr. Luke:

"If you could see some of the PM's we recieve? By supposed Christians?

When did this become your Board?

If you have misconstrued what I have said thus far to the point of this paranoia? What will happen if I continue to respond?"

--------------------

THIS is the behind the scenes treatment I got, when I was asking mods questions about things that concerned me, and I was actually trying to help. For questioning, I was called "paranoid" and he referred to others here as "supposed" Christians. Wonder who he meant by that?

YOD:

This stupidity has gone on long enough!!!!

CALAMITY:

It's not stupidity. It's standing for the truth, Yod. It's stupidity to shut your eyes and defend mods / friends, and let the Truth be trampled on.

YOD:

But there are some people who want this to split the mishpocha out of their own hurt. Not a "christian" perspective, folks.

Beau has shown more christian attitude by his willingness to leave in order to stop the fires. I pray he does not....George needs good help.

CALAMITY:

No one is doing anything out of their own "hurt". We were trying to show what was wrong and discuss it with the mods. What happened? Nothing, but making us all look bad, and them look like they have done no wrong. That's not the truth either. As far as Beau goes, he is into a belief that teaches FALSELY on several major topics. NOT MINOR ONES, but MAJOR ones. No one wants to listen to us, just jump to his defense, with or without knowing what Lee is teaching. Who is doing wrong? Those defending a friend instead of the Truth of the Bible, or those trying to show people that this is wrong? No other false teaching is allowed here, except for Lee's. Why is that?

YOD:

Those who "claim" they are leaving should please do that in the interest of all. We'll miss you and pray that you can forgive all perceived offenses....but none of us need to be stirring up strife. It's just carnal.

CALAMITY:

Thanks for the nice thoughts, Yod.

----------------------------------------

YOD:

By leaving you say, "I'm not willing to be restored to these people"

CALAMITY:

This may not have been directed at me, but I don't want to be "restored" to people who defend false teaching, and run the place like a police force.

YOD:

If you still feel that WB is promoting a cult then you should leave because your presence here is no longer "of faith". But "if you leave" on good terms you can always come back, ya know???

CALAMITY:

Oh, if we feel a cult teaching is being promoted, we should just leave? I thought we were supposed to STAND FOR THE TRUTH. "Leave on good terms"???? No desire to come back, sorry.

---------------------

SAVED BY GRACE:

... Did you know that we have a Prayer Thread in which we pray for the lost who pass through our boards. The sad thing though? The last post in it was 6 weeks ago. Why? Some of the "Royals" were more consumed with positon and posture that they forgot what matters and others got distracted.

CALAMITY:

SBG, of all the mods here, you had me fooled the most. I believed you were up front and sincere. We weren't concerned with "position and posture", we were concerned with Truth - the truth that ya'll didn't want to hear.

SAVED BY GRACE:

I will try to be very plain here. What would you want us to apologize for? I will be very clear here...I have NOT witnessed any action regarding this last week's firestorm by a moderator, chat room admin or George, which would require an apology. Actually one was made for a comment and I actually gently rebuked my brother for making it (the apology).

CALAMITY:

Well, SBG, I can think of at least one thing that needs apologizing for - defending a friend who is into and promoting false teaching here on the boards. You said yourself you knew nothing about it, and still defended it. Isn't that a little dangerous? Defending a teaching you claim to know nothing about, just because your friend is in it?

SAVED BY GRACE:

I will say it clearly as I can. NO apologies are due. Repentence is needed by those who let their pride and/or self-righteousness get the best of them. Those who left will be received back here with open arms and forgiven 7x70 (if they ask for it).

CALAMITY:

I would not "repent" for standing for the truth - but if I stood for false teaching, then realized it, I would repent. How about you?

SAVED BY GRACE:

Now there you would have a gripe...if we refused to accept those who sinned against us back into fellowship. What are they doing though? They are sending everyone PMs and posting on other message boards spewing slanderous comments.

CALAMITY:

SINNED AGAINST YA'LL? Since when is trying to expose error a SIN? What Bible are ya'll using? I for one am not SPEWING slanderous comments in public. I don't know what board you're talking about. But, I have seen several SPEWING and SLANDEROUS comments against us, here, by ya'll.

SAVED BY GRACE:

Therefore, forgiveness is offered. The hand of fellowship is offered. Apologies? I see none due brother...and I have seen it ALL.

CALAMITY:

Forgiveness offered? Hand of fellowship offered? I don't want to be "forgiven" for trying to stand for the Truth and point out error, thank you.

SAVED BY GRACE:

This is my witness.

CALAMITY:

I think your witness may just be a bit false.

--------------------------------------------------

WIP:

Servant - now that you have gotten the answers you were seeking, perhaps you would be willing to take an active part in putting all of the gossip and behind-doors talk to a stop?

CALAMITY:

What gossip and behind-doors talk, WIP? How would you know that, anyway?

WIP:

Evidently you have been listening to a lot of gossip and inuendo concerning the administration of this board. You have held them all to very high standards and demanded answers from them.

CALAMITY:

WIP, if I remember correctly (and I have a very good memory), you PM'd me at the beginning of this, thanking me for saying all the things YOU WANTED TO SAY. That's when I was asking the mods questions about some of the things discussed in the Sr. Forum. What changed? Your color maybe?

WIP:

And now I ask you to hold those who cast doubt on this ministry in very unchristian and deceptive ways to the same high standards. Will you take a stand and publicly ask them to either come forward with their accusations and, at the same time, take responsibility for their own actions - or else just honestly leave? Not leave just from public view, but really leave if they are not willing to be out of the shadows?

CALAMITY:

Who is going to take responsibility for allowing a teaching here that has many major false doctrines in it? Who? You? George? G-man?

------------------------------------------------

RONALD:

This is sad that we're talking Christians here. Someone disagreed with something and instead of either burying the hatchet or leaving honorably, they tried going behind people's backs and tried to cause dissension. I don't know who is sending PM's in private and posting on other message boards, BUT SHAME ON YOU!!!!

CALAMITY:

Shame on YOU, Ronald!!! For staying and helping to defend false teaching and deception.

RONALD:

Is this what the Lord would have you do? Peradventure George and the moderators were the worst people on the face of the earth-would the God that saved us and called on us to live at peace with all men have you do things this way.

CALAMITY:

What does God say about false teaching, and people who won't listen to the Truth? What does the Bible say about that, Ronald? Why don't you go look it up.

RONALD:

You know who you are and God knows who you are-I don't and don't wish to know. Just remember, you will answer to God.

CALAMITY:

Those who promote, allow, and defend false teaching will also answer to God, Ronald. I'd rather answer to Him for trying to defend His Truth, than for defending a false teaching, or a teaching that is even partly false.

RONALD:

And, I hate to be nasty, but if someone is turned off from being saved because of your backbiting and bickering (and I'm not saying honest questions) going on behind the scenes-their blood will be on your hands!

CALAMITY:

Ronald, if someone is turned off from being saved BECAUSE OF THE TEACHINGS OF LEE AND YOUR DEFENSE OF IT, and the person in it, and putting the material on this board, then WHOSE HANDS WILL THEIR BLOOD BE ON?

-------------------------------------

GEORGE:

On a side note, there were several people that left the ministry -- we regret the misunderstandings between brothers and sisters in the Lord, but we will continue to press forward for the Kingdom.

CALAMITY:

George, it was a bit more than "misunderstandings".

GEORGE:

Although the accusations of "deceit" of "deception" seem to linger, rest assured that nothing of the sort happened. It merely was one misunderstanding that led to another misunderstanding, that led to another misunderstanding, that led to another misunderstanding -- and before you knew it -- it was a snowball effect that spiraled completely out of control.

CALAMITY:

You don't call letting someone in 'anonomously' to the Sr. Forum that was not a Royal at the time, and not telling us, DECEPTION on your part? I think it was. Then, knowing that person was reading the whole thing, suddenly her sister, I believe BUMPED up or STARTED a thread being concerned about the Boards/Mods, etc. You then came back into the forum acting like "How did she know what was going on in here? How did she know to start that thread? Her spirit told her?" or something similar to that. The reason she knew is because HER SISTER WAS READING THE WHOLE THING, and most likely TOLD HER. That is DECEPTION, George, any way you want to spell it, because you acted like you didn't know.

Those "accusations" of deceit and deception will not go away when you get rid of us who are trying to stand up for what's right. They will always be there as long as there is false teaching defended here, and even promoted here, and covered up.

GEORGE:

I want you to know that every Worthy Watchman has evaluated in full detail, all the evidence surrounding the situation and are in agreement with the leadership of Worthy Boards.

CALAMITY:

Of course they all agree with the leadership, George, because if they did not agree they WOULD NOT BE WATCHMEN.

RONALD:

Satan likes to APPEAR as an angel of light. People can put on a good show in public for display, but as the old Charlie Rich song said-"and when we get behind closed doors..." I think part of fruit is what goes on when the door is shut and the light is out-your true attitude about someone.

CALAMITY: I see a lot of "good shows" being put on on this board right now, and frankly it is a shame. It is also WRONG.

ARTSYLADY:

True discerment would show that dear man was very hurt, feeling violated, feeling ignored, exasperated and was lashing out because of these intense feelings. True discernment would cause a Holy Spirit led person to talk to the person, to PM the person, to try to deal with that pain in Christ-like love.

YOD'S RESPONSE TO ARTSYLADY:

and it seems like all respected members (even moderators?) would get the same kind of treatment...especially if they don't "lash out"

CALAMITY:

You think no mods ever lash out? Think again. I was called "paranoid" by one, for asking questions and trying to help. That's a Christian thing to do?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Saint's of God,

I am locking this and leaving it up. It speaks volumes for itself.

I do not and neither does anyone else need to defend themselves here. God is our Spiritual hedge. He is all that ever made me Righteous.

I pray that this is all worked out of our dear brethren so that we may press forward for the kingdom. :b:

In my Church we sing a song. It goes like this. Every time He moves His face a new song a new sensation. Every time He moves His face a new wave! A new direction! He is like a Diamond turning. Every facet cast a new Glory! :il:

Saint's God is moving here. We can lift our vision higher? Or we can stare at the snake before us paralyzed in fear? I am not one born to fear nor am I worried. I am reborn. Regnerated. This is what my God say's about me;

Zec