IGNORED

Why can't you complain against authorities?

Ervin

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Peace. When I was reading the rules for posting while registering it was written that you can't complain against the authorities.

The authorities can be bad at times. Sometimes some laws are bad. I mean look at Nazi Germany or Russia under Stallin. Are you not supposed to try and change it to better? Is it ok to publicly disobey the law if you think that that law is very bad? Again think about nasi Germany'laws.

I personally believe that mental health services in Melbourne are doing some terrible things to me and others. What, should I not fight them just because they are a government body?

Some answers would be much appreciated!

Thanks

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Peace. When I was reading the rules for posting while registering it was written that you can't complain against the authorities.

The authorities can be bad at times. Sometimes some laws are bad. I mean look at Nazi Germany or Russia under Stallin. Are you not supposed to try and change it to better? Is it ok to publicly disobey the law if you think that that law is very bad? Again think about nasi Germany'laws.

I personally believe that mental health services in Melbourne are doing some terrible things to me and others. What, should I not fight them just because they are a government body?

Thanks

Hi Ervin,

You can complain about them all you like. Just don't slander them personally. It's OK to say that Julia Gillard has been a terrible PM because of the following reasons... but it is not ok (for example) to make pot shots at her appearance or call her a dog. etc.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks

Proverbs 24:21-22

Prov 24:21 My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:

Prov 24:22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

Ecclesiastes 5:8

Eccl 5:8 If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they.

Ecclesiastes 10:20

Eccl 10:20 Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter.