IGNORED

Outrage over surveillance of muslim students...

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Personally, I'm delighted to read that these 'peaceful' muslims have been under the watchful eye of the F.B.I. for years. If you have time, read the comments below; this is how most Americans feel. Don't want to be watched? Then go back to your own countries and enjoy all the 'freedoms' you have there. :whistling:

http://news.yahoo.com/monitoring-muslim-students-sparks-outrage-161717290.html

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  615
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

Personally, I'm delighted to read that these 'peaceful' muslims have been under the watchful eye of the F.B.I. for years. If you have time, read the comments below; this is how most Americans feel. Don't want to be watched? Then go back to your own countries and enjoy all the 'freedoms' you have there. :whistling:

http://news.yahoo.com/monitoring-muslim-students-sparks-outrage-161717290.html

The FBI should be ashamed for profiling those poor Muslims; I meant terrorists.

1. If they are foreign students here on a visa for school, then they need to be watched

2. If their presence is causing me to be surveilled, frisked, and/or go through the "naked machine" at the airport, then I want them to experience this joy also......3 times as much.

3. If they are upset about how they are being non-invasively watched, then they should consider how outsiders are treated in their countries, respectively.

4. If they don't like it, airplanes are leaving every couple of minutes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1. If they are foreign students here on a visa for school, then they need to be watched

2. If their presence is causing me to be surveilled, frisked, and/or go through the "naked machine" at the airport, then I want them to experience this joy also......3 times as much.

3. If they are upset about how they are being non-invasively watched, then they should consider how outsiders are treated in their countries, respectively.

4. If they don't like it, airplanes are leaving every couple of minutes.

:thumbsup: