• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1967

Know your Bible, people--inside and out, backward and forward, and have a firm foundation in the faith. Jesus even warned that some of ELECT will be mislead.

For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. ~Matthew 24:24

And if you look through history, persecution always has roots WITHIN the church/religious establishment itself--not in the world.

For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? ~1 Peter 4:17

Hi, Girl!

Actually, my translation states: "to deceive the elect--if that were possible."

Jesus says it is impossible to deceive the elect.

Praise God!

In the faith,

Eleanor

Hey Elanor!

I've been defaulting to the ISV Bible as of late for readability. I use e-sword and parallel the ISV with the KJV and the ESV, and in most cases, I just prefer how the ISV reads So maybe I will use a different translation when posting in the forum(s).

I am on the same page with you, though. :emot-highfive:

My goal was to express that in toward the end, some of what Believers believe, will be called into question. I did not intend what I said to be taken as that we WOULD be deceived, but rather, was trying to iterate how important is to know what you believe and why you believe it. I run into many believers who when asked about why they believe what they believe, struggle with an answer, or have difficulty to know where to look for it. (Please note: I'm referring to exegeting scripture, not "heart" faith--that's for another discussion which I have no interest in exacerbating here and now.) We are to study to be a workman approved, so that we are not ashamed; rightly dividing the word of truth. (2 Tim. 2:15). And as Paul states in the next chapter: . . . But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. (2 Tim. 3-13)

It's just important to stay in the Word and know truth because as we see already, the heat is getting turned up on Christianity.

. . . but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence; 16 and keep a good conscience so that in the thing in which you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ will be put to shame.

~1 Peter 3:15-16

So I will have an answer for him who reproaches me, For I trust in Your word.

~Psalm 119:42

Edited by Rare Bird

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  366
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

I am currently attending a Church of England church so maybe I can shed some light on what is actually the case.

Firstly the Church of England is made up of various 'flavours' (I have stubbled to find the right word) - yes there are plenty of liberals, anglo-catholics but there is also a very strong and thriving evangelical stream within the Anglican church that is very opposed to what is happening in relation to many things, including homosexuality. These churches are standing firm albeit that this may lead to division with more liberal anglicans. I have worshipped in many churches as I have moved around the country: I always attempt to find the church that helps me and my family grow in Christ and ensure that there is solid Biblical teaching; sometimes I have worshipped in Baptist churches (sometimes I have found Baptist churches to be very weak in Biblical teaching) and sometimes I have worshipped in Anglican churches.

Well do you think that your part of a Church System or are you an individual believer? Do you think that the Anglican Church will get better or worse? I think it will get worse, remember the scriptures have rules on who to fellowship with.

2 CORINTHIANS 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what FELLOWSHIP hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

EPHESIANS 5:11 And have no FELLOWSHIP with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

PHILIPPIANS 1:5 For your FELLOWSHIP in the gospel from the first day until now;

1 JOHN 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have FELLOWSHIP with us: and truly our FELLOWSHIP is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

6 If we say that we have FELLOWSHIP with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have FELLOWSHIP one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Secondly I am grieved by the liberal direction that my country and that many with the Anglican church are taking. It is very ironic that the main stand against liberal values (for example the current debate on homosexual marriage) is taken by the Catholic church and the Muslim faith; it is a gut wrenching indictment and condemnation of what is happening to the Anglican church in this country. However, there are plenty of Christians in Anglican churches across the country who would feel exactly the same way as I do. What is interesting is that the evangelical wing of the Church of England is expanding (in terms of congregations) whilst the rest of it is declining. It would not surprise me that just as there maybe a schism in the world-wide anglican church if there is also a schism within the Church of England with liberals, catholics and evangelicals all going their separate ways.

Organized Religion with traditions of men always fails. Once there are divisions then that is it. While others may be pretenders we dont have to be.

I hope that is a helpful picture. However, please PRAY for this country and for the Church of England - although it's influence is being diminished on an almost daily basis it still holds a lot of influence in this country.

i will pray but it may be God's will that there be no Church of England, we have to acknowledge that possibility

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/22/1971

I am currently attending a Church of England church so maybe I can shed some light on what is actually the case.

Firstly the Church of England is made up of various 'flavours' (I have stubbled to find the right word) - yes there are plenty of liberals, anglo-catholics but there is also a very strong and thriving evangelical stream within the Anglican church that is very opposed to what is happening in relation to many things, including homosexuality. These churches are standing firm albeit that this may lead to division with more liberal anglicans. I have worshipped in many churches as I have moved around the country: I always attempt to find the church that helps me and my family grow in Christ and ensure that there is solid Biblical teaching; sometimes I have worshipped in Baptist churches (sometimes I have found Baptist churches to be very weak in Biblical teaching) and sometimes I have worshipped in Anglican churches.

Well do you think that your part of a Church System or are you an individual believer? Do you think that the Anglican Church will get better or worse? I think it will get worse, remember the scriptures have rules on who to fellowship with.

2 CORINTHIANS 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what FELLOWSHIP hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

EPHESIANS 5:11 And have no FELLOWSHIP with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

PHILIPPIANS 1:5 For your FELLOWSHIP in the gospel from the first day until now;

1 JOHN 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have FELLOWSHIP with us: and truly our FELLOWSHIP is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

6 If we say that we have FELLOWSHIP with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have FELLOWSHIP one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Secondly I am grieved by the liberal direction that my country and that many with the Anglican church are taking. It is very ironic that the main stand against liberal values (for example the current debate on homosexual marriage) is taken by the Catholic church and the Muslim faith; it is a gut wrenching indictment and condemnation of what is happening to the Anglican church in this country. However, there are plenty of Christians in Anglican churches across the country who would feel exactly the same way as I do. What is interesting is that the evangelical wing of the Church of England is expanding (in terms of congregations) whilst the rest of it is declining. It would not surprise me that just as there maybe a schism in the world-wide anglican church if there is also a schism within the Church of England with liberals, catholics and evangelicals all going their separate ways.

Organized Religion with traditions of men always fails. Once there are divisions then that is it. While others may be pretenders we dont have to be.

I hope that is a helpful picture. However, please PRAY for this country and for the Church of England - although it's influence is being diminished on an almost daily basis it still holds a lot of influence in this country.

i will pray but it may be God's will that there be no Church of England, we have to acknowledge that possibility

Some interesting questions. Let me reply reply as follows:

Firstly, whether you are a Christian is not determined by the denomination of church that you attend; we are saved by grace alone that comes through faith (as per - for example - Ephesians 2:8); this is an individual decision. So it is possible to attend a very strong biblically based church and NOT be a Christian or attend a 'weak' church and to be a Christian.

Secondly, I do not believe that any one person (with the obvious exception of Jesus Christ himself) has a monopoly on the truth; we are all fallible. (Contra the teaching of the Catholic church in respect of the infallibility of the Pope).

Thirdly you may be right: it is likely like that the Anglican church will fracture and break up; indeed I wonder if that may be a good thing as it will give the evangelical wing (of which I am a strong advocate and supporter) much greater freedom.

Fourthly, I read your comments about fellowship (I note that they are quoted from the King James Bible with a wry smile because the translation is the work of the Anglican church); if you take these verses to mean a literal 'never have fellowship with anyone who has wrong doctrine' then the logical conclusion is that you would never have fellowship with anyone as everyone is fallible. The question is where do you draw the line.

Fifthly, it is Jesus's wish that the church be united - see John 17.

Sixthly, all churches have some form of traditions - they may not be written down formally but there is a set way of doing things: for example non-denominational churches I have been to have a standard framework for the Lord's supper and rules about who to admit into membership and not.

Seventhly, as an organised church the Anglican church is the father of modern mission sending out missionaries into the new world and spread God's word; I certainly do not regard that as failure but something I praise God for.

Of the passages you quote only one deals directly with the issue of associating with false believers in fellowship. In relation to Ephesians 5:11 the word translated 'fellowship' by the KJV means in this context 'don't take part in' (some translations use these actual words) in sinful acts; the context is that the Ephesian Christians were living like they used to before they became Christians (with the all pagan practices that went with it). The passage in Philippians relates to the apostle Paul rejoicing at the Philippian involvement in the gospel (there is no context of false teaching). The passage in 1 John relates to sin breaking or harming our relationship with God and with other Christians "If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin." (1 John 1:6f from ESV).

From the passages you have listed the only passage that talks directly about fellowship with unbelievers (as opposed to their practices) is the passage from Corinthians: again this passage needs to be read in context; Paul justifies his argument by quoting the Old Testament (quoting Leviticus and Isaiah) again the context here is not living like the pagans: Israel had become no different to the pagan world around them and is rebuked and Paul tells the Christian church that we too should be different. So we shouldn't mix up our worship with pagan practices. But what exactly does Paul mean? Can I go into my local supermarket owned and run by non-Christians and be served by a non-Christian; can I work alongside non-believers and people of other faiths? Can I attend church with a non-Christian (maybe someone of a different religion) who has come to an outreach service (or for that matter a normal service)? Can I have fellowship with someone who believes in Christ, lives a holy and moral lifestyle but has a different interpretation over which Bible version they prefer or whether to sing old hymns or modern praise songs? Is it right that I can join people from the Catholic church and the Muslim faith in opposing calls to homosexual marriage? And what should I do if invited to a Catholic wedding?

I agree with the general principle that you should not have fellowship with unbelievers, but as we don't have a big sign on our heads saying how is and who is not a genuine believer it is not as straight forward as it may appear. However, I do draw a line: for example I will not join a church that allows homosexual marriage - for this reason I would hope that if the Church of England adopts such a stance then the evangelical wing of the church should break away.

I have written quite a lot looking back over it. It is good to be challenged and think things through. Very happy to listen to any response. And most importantly thank you for your prayers - please continue to pray.

Firstly, whether you are a Christian is not determined by the denomination of church that you attend; we are saved by grace alone that comes through faith (as per - for example - Ephesians 2:8); this is an individual decision. So it is possible to attend a very strong biblically based church and NOT be a Christian or attend a 'weak' church and to be a Christian.

Yet there are places that are called "Churches" where it would be wrong to attend or a bad decision or worse poor discernment eg Do You go to a Laodicean Church or a Philadelphian one?

Secondly, I do not believe that any one person (with the obvious exception of Jesus Christ himself) has a monopoly on the truth; we are all fallible. (Contra the teaching of the Catholic church in respect of the infallibility of the Pope).

Anyone who believes that the Pope is infallible is on very dangerous grounds, i would say that God will not accept such a persons beliefs.

Thirdly you may be right: it is likely like that the Anglican church will fracture and break up; indeed I wonder if that may be a good thing as it will give the evangelical wing (of which I am a strong advocate and supporter) much greater freedom.

It's better to be divided by truth than united by error. You dont even make to call Yourself Anglican, just be the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Fourthly, I read your comments about fellowship (I note that they are quoted from the King James Bible with a wry smile because the translation is the work of the Anglican church); if you take these verses to mean a literal 'never have fellowship with anyone who has wrong doctrine' then the logical conclusion is that you would never have fellowship with anyone as everyone is fallible. The question is where do you draw the line.

i believe that it is where we need discernment, one example is Communion, You wouldn't want unbelievers taking Communion with You, what did Jesus do? He stayed with His friends and did not join the Pharisee party or the Sadducee party.

Fifthly, it is Jesus's wish that the church be united - see John 17.

i dont doubt that, thanks for bringing it up, but the Church has to be united in truth, it cannot be united when there are Christians that deny essential doctrines in the Bible.

Sixthly, all churches have some form of traditions - they may not be written down formally but there is a set way of doing things: for example non-denominational churches I have been to have a standard framework for the Lord's supper and rules about who to admit into membership and not.

The traditions are wrong when they take place over the teaching in the Scripture. The question is is it a tradition of man or is it a tradition that God would approve of? There are good and bad traditions.

Seventhly, as an organised church the Anglican church is the father of modern mission sending out missionaries into the new world and spread God's word; I certainly do not regard that as failure but something I praise God for.

Yes Praise God for the Old Anglican God when there were men that stood up for the truth in it, i think that it is in a different generation now.

I agree with the general principle that you should not have fellowship with unbelievers, but as we don't have a big sign on our heads saying how is and who is not a genuine believer it is not as straight forward as it may appear. However, I do draw a line: for example I will not join a church that allows homosexual marriage - for this reason I would hope that if the Church of England adopts such a stance then the evangelical wing of the church should break away.

The Scripture says to test the spirits if they are of God.

I have written quite a lot looking back over it. It is good to be challenged and think things through. Very happy to listen to any response. And most importantly thank you for your prayers - please continue to pray.

I will pray :)

Thanks for your reply.

I have done a little research (emphasis on the word ‘little’) and I have now realised that there are some big differences between the Anglican church in the US (called Episcopalian church) and the Anglican church in England (Church of England). (May be some with greater knowledge of the Episcopalian Church can help me out - I apologise in advance if my understanding is wrong or I have unfairly stereotyped.)

The Episcopalian church has a slightly different relationship to the Anglican communion; it broke away from the Church of England when America gained independence and does not have the same links as other elements of the Anglican church (for example in Africa). In general terms the Episcopalian church is much more liberal than the Church of England; that said there are anglican churches in the US that object strongly to some of the practices of the Episcopalian church and there are also some very liberal churches with the Church of England.

The Church of England is facing some very difficult questions over women bishops (women are now ordained as priests - that is another controversial issue with some for and some against), homosexual clergy and homosexual unions/marriages; these things would appear to be normal practice in Episcopalian church but that is not the case in the Church of England and such moves are being strongly opposed both within the Church of England itself and by other elements of the Anglican communion.

Interestingly, whilst there are a large number of liberal churches in the Church of England the numbers attending their services are in decline; this is in stark contrast to the evangelical wing of the church of England whose numbers continue to grow (praise God!). A quick search on Google (although I always take what I read on Google with a pinch of salt unless I am happy it is coming from a reputable source) is that the same is true of the Episcopal church which is in rapid decline.

As said in an earlier post I select a church based on it’s Biblical teaching and whether I and my family grow as Christians. I do not regard myself as Anglican (I was baptised as an adult in a Baptist church having become a Christian at University); but I am attending such a church (C of E) at the moment as it is the church that currently most meets this criteria in the local area where I live.

Thanks for your reply.

I have done a little research (emphasis on the word ‘little’) and I have now realised that there are some big differences between the Anglican church in the US (called Episcopalian church) and the Anglican church in England (Church of England). (May be some with greater knowledge of the Episcopalian Church can help me out - I apologise in advance if my understanding is wrong or I have unfairly stereotyped.)

The Episcopalian church has a slightly different relationship to the Anglican communion; it broke away from the Church of England when America gained independence and does not have the same links as other elements of the Anglican church (for example in Africa). In general terms the Episcopalian church is much more liberal than the Church of England; that said there are anglican churches in the US that object strongly to some of the practices of the Episcopalian church and there are also some very liberal churches with the Church of England.

The Church of England is facing some very difficult questions over women bishops (women are now ordained as priests - that is another controversial issue with some for and some against), homosexual clergy and homosexual unions/marriages; these things would appear to be normal practice in Episcopalian church but that is not the case in the Church of England and such moves are being strongly opposed both within the Church of England itself and by other elements of the Anglican communion.

Interestingly, whilst there are a large number of liberal churches in the Church of England the numbers attending their services are in decline; this is in stark contrast to the evangelical wing of the church of England whose numbers continue to grow (praise God!). A quick search on Google (although I always take what I read on Google with a pinch of salt unless I am happy it is coming from a reputable source) is that the same is true of the Episcopal church which is in rapid decline.

As said in an earlier post I select a church based on it’s Biblical teaching and whether I and my family grow as Christians. I do not regard myself as Anglican (I was baptised as an adult in a Baptist church having become a Christian at University); but I am attending such a church (C of E) at the moment as it is the church that currently most meets this criteria in the local area where I live.

Thanks for the research. i see the differences between the two though they are similar.

The Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Wiliams dropped out of Society for the Protection of Unborn Children. In 2008 he called for Britain to enact some form of the "unavoidable" sharia law even while his fellow Anglicans in Nigeria were being attacked by Muslim mobs. The church has been divided by the question of its openly homosexual clergy and gay marriage. The organization is being split by these issues. African bishops are splitting from there Western bishops who are demanding that all churches in the communion embrace their views on homosexualty.

"In all liklihood, the forcing of same-sex marriage will lead the African churches to withdraw from communion with the Western churches--while the churches of Europe and North America will denounce the African churches, choosing allegiance with standard-issue Western liberalism over the orthodox teachings of their own faith.

And thereby the world will lose one more of the old ties that might have bound it together. Freed from their African anchor, the Church of England and the Episcopal Church in America will move even further in a pro-Muslim, anti-Israel direction, providing yet more cover for fashionable liberal anti-semitism."1

1 Joseph Bottum, "The End of Canterbury," The Weekly Standard, 19 December 2011, pg 24-25.

Anglican minister Stephen Sizer is going to lead England (and the rest of the church) into hell if he isn't stopped.

The Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Wiliams dropped out of Society for the Protection of Unborn Children. In 2008 he called for Britain to enact some form of the "unavoidable" sharia law even while his fellow Anglicans in Nigeria were being attacked by Muslim mobs. The church has been divided by the question of its openly homosexual clergy and gay marriage. The organization is being split by these issues. African bishops are splitting from there Western bishops who are demanding that all churches in the communion embrace their views on homosexualty.

"In all liklihood, the forcing of same-sex marriage will lead the African churches to withdraw from communion with the Western churches--while the churches of Europe and North America will denounce the African churches, choosing allegiance with standard-issue Western liberalism over the orthodox teachings of their own faith.

And thereby the world will lose one more of the old ties that might have bound it together. Freed from their African anchor, the Church of England and the Episcopal Church in America will move even further in a pro-Muslim, anti-Israel direction, providing yet more cover for fashionable liberal anti-semitism."1

1 Joseph Bottum, "The End of Canterbury," The Weekly Standard, 19 December 2011, pg 24-25.

Anglican minister Stephen Sizer is going to lead England (and the rest of the church) into hell if he isn't stopped.

Stopped from what exactly? Maybe you would care to justify what is a fairly sweeping statement and attack on an Anglican minister. If he is doing something wrong or you believe his theology is wrong then please at least be able to say what and defend your comment so that we can learn and understand.

Who is Stephen Sizer?

The Reverend Dr Stephen Robert Sizer (born 1953) is the incumbent at Christ Church, Virginia Water, an Anglican parish in Surrey, England. In addition to his parish ministry, he has a number of external roles and is known internationally as an author and speaker specialising in topics relating to the land of Israel. He has written numerous books and articles on this subject and is regularly invited to teach in churches, seminaries and universities in Europe, the Middle East and USA, as a theologian and evangelist. His views on Zionism and Christian Zionism have proved controversial, attracting both praise and condemnation.

Reception

Sizer's views on the Middle East have proven controversial. Christian and Jewish reactions range from qualified approval to emphatic denunciation.

Sizer believes that Christian Zionism plays an important and dangerous role in the politics of the Middle East, shaping U.S. foreign policy. He argues that Christian Zionism has no biblical foundation or historical precedent.

The media present this as a clash between two cultures, Palestinian and Israeli, or Oriental and Western. As I hope to show, the convictions of Christian Zionists have made a significant contribution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Advocates argue that Christian Zionism is born out of the conviction that God has a continuing special relationship with, and covenental purpose for, the Jewish people, apart from the church, and that the Jewish people have a divine right to possess the land of Palestine. This is based on a literal and futurist interpretation of the Bible and the conviction that Old Testament prophecies concerning the Jewish people are being fulfilled in the contemporary State of Israel.

He disputes the latter view in several books and articles on the subject, claiming that the current size and disposition of the state of Israel pose an existential threat to Palestinian Arabs.

My motivation for this book lies in the conviction deeply held, that for Western Christians, especially evangelicals, to ignore or stereotype their Palestinian brothers and sisters, now threatened with extinction, is not only deeply offensive, it is surely a contradiction of our faith, and ultimately immoral before God. It is nothing less than to perpetuate the evil of the Levite in the Parable of the Good Samaritan who walked by on the other side.

He followed this in 2007 with Zion's Christian Soldiers, arguing that Christian Zionism has morphed the view of Jesus held by professing Christians in the United States from a man of peace to a militant, anti-Arab crusader.

"It is...irresponsible to suggest that God will bless us materially if we support the largely secular State of Israel, especially when this invariably means ignoring the plight of the indigenous Christian population of Palestine."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Sizer

Anglican Minister Reverend Stephen Sizer uses Police To Intimidate Seismis Shock Blogger

http://blog.echurchwebsites.org.uk/2010/01/23/anglican-minister-reverend-stephen-sizer-uses-police-to-intimidate-seismic-shock-blogger/

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:14

Sabeel works for a just peace for the people of Palestine and Israel. Started by Palestinian Christians, Sabeel promotes non-violence and reconciliation. Friends of Sabeel UK is working in Britain to support that vision.

Justice and peace in the Middle East will only happen with the cooperation of all the faith communities in the region. Sabeel, a grassroots ecumenical liberation theology organisation based in Jerusalem, encourages this cooperation. Its work involves:

http://stephensizer.blogspot.com/2012/04/anne-clayton-update-on-sabeel-uk.html

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. Joel 3:2

~

The Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Wiliams dropped out of Society for the Protection of Unborn Children. In 2008 he called for Britain to enact some form of the "unavoidable" sharia law even while his fellow Anglicans in Nigeria were being attacked by Muslim mobs..... And thereby the world will lose one more of the old ties that might have bound it together. Freed from their African anchor, the Church of England and the Episcopal Church in America will move even further in a pro-Muslim, anti-Israel direction, providing yet more cover for fashionable liberal anti-semitism."1

1 Joseph Bottum, "The End of Canterbury," The Weekly Standard, 19 December 2011, pg 24-25....

Anglican minister Stephen Sizer is going to lead England (and the rest of the church) into hell if he isn't stopped....

Stopped from what exactly? Maybe you would care to justify what is a fairly sweeping statement and attack on an Anglican minister. If he is doing something wrong or you believe his theology is wrong then please at least be able to say what and defend your comment so that we can learn and understand.....

:thumbsup:

All Men Work

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Matthew 12:30

And Most Will Earn Their Wages

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

Yet, A Few Will Find Grace

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15

~

Hell

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

Or Jesus

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

And A Simple

Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; Daniel 7:19

Truth

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Romans 1:18

~

Today's Church Dance

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Revelation 3:20-22

Leads To Tomorrow's Date With Hell On Earth

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear. Revelation 13:6-9

And To The Grace Of God

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God. Zechariah 13:9

For The Jew