WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

candice that is what the gay rights movement wants to do in america. some of them not all. its becoming known to those who want to do it. pedastery is what any jew who knows his or her torah wil say that ancient egypt was like when the torah was given to them.

that is why i posted that. i ask for permission to post this as all parents need to know what it is and who is pushing it.

not all do but well narth.com has pflag listed as a group that any person doesnt want to let the kids near if they really know. pedastery is what that is called.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Bottom line - this is spiritual.

Romans 1

26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions ; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural , 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil ; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice ; they are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful ; 32 and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

And again, the only reason why man-child relationships violate anyone's supposed rights is because of laws we passed. We can just as easily get rid of them, as we did away with sodomy laws. What is it about the mysterious age of 18 or 16 that causes us to decide someone is old enough to marry? It is at the whims of society. You can dismiss my comparisons all you want, but they are valid. I answered every point you gave, and showed that someone can make the same argument in favor of any perverse marriage they want using the same argument homosexuals use. Why shouldn't a man be able to marry a parot? I would be they could say "I do?"

Until laws give animals rights and remove protections for children those things will never come to pass.

You can argue that there is somehow a slippery slope here but I've already explained how the issue of gays marrying and animals marrying are completely separate. Gays could marry tomorrow and we as a country would not be any closer to approving the other marriages you mentioned. I already explained how a lot of the things that make a marriage strong are found in both hetero & homo relationships, but not in a child-adult relationship or an animal-adult relationship. So for the sake of not repeating myself I'll wait until I see an argument that I haven't responded to.

If it's strictly an issue of spirituality and religion it has no place as a law for everyone in the country unless we are a theocracy.

heres what i see, a few years ago in my hometown a mother of a 16 years was convicted for statutory rape of a boy hers sons age. she didnt force him. he loved that sex and went back a few times. that boys father turned that 40 YEAR old mother in. she is doing 30 years for the crime. a bit harsh. but in my grandpa day in the 20s and thirtys that would have been acceptable to marry if the rolls were reversed as women did die young. my grandpa was 20 years older then his wife. it was well known women often died young and in child birth then. No, im not for underage sex nor marrriage. my point here is that the gay rights movement will also (and some do already) have made it where if the crime was tween a 16 male and 40 male an attaboy from the father to that son or what not. i had a coworker say that if that was his son that had sex with a 40 yrd female he would have shook his hand not charge that mother and not have ruined the fun.

that is why i wanted to bring pedastery into the this conversation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If it's strictly an issue of spirituality and religion it has no place as a law for everyone in the country unless we are a theocracy.

When it is a sign of God's judgment, I will continue to use my vote to hold back God's judgment for as long as I can.