ENOCH2010

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I put no confidence in any of the theories of evolution.

I wasn't asking you to. The point I was trying to make is that the argument will not work in a debate against evolution because the evolutionist will argue the mutation occurred in us well after our line split from that of the apes.

I guess I should edit my last post,to take out the word "split". I think the so called RH- bloodline came from the Sons of God spoken about in Gen 6

So is this argument about the Nephilim? :huh:

At least there's evidence in the Bible of such a union,we have no evidence of evolution.

{Sorry folks, hit Return too early}

Edited by DC10

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Anybody care to explain what and more importantly how the RH neg bloodline shows up in the human population.

I have my theory,but would like to hear what you all think before I put my thoughts out there.

I appear to be the only one here who has no idea where you're going with this.

I'm guessing, but I've seen Rh in the context of "gay genes" - is this what you want to discuss?

And if you could please provide us with a reference to "Rhesus" coming from the name of some crackpot inventor, rather than the more common belief that it was first recorded in 1940 by Landsteiner and Wiener when they made the antibodies by injecting rhesus monkey red cells into rabbits, I'd be greatly interested.

Mice have an Rh gene, by the way.