• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

The Grace of GOD that brings salvation...

Titus 2:11,13 :" For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared

to all men,teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts,we should live soberly,righteously,and godly,in this present world;

Looking for that blessed hope,and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

I find this scripture so comforting and encouraging....

I know that there is a big debate in eschatological circles concerning the "rapture" doctrine and the pre/mid/post trib camps....

and when I get confused about it , I pray and ask The Lord..and He always directs me to some scripture that clarifies the issue...so I'd rather believe the Lord than men....and trust Him (ps 118:8)....

We are living in very perilous times.....evil is on our face like never before...24/7..people loose hope or misplace their hope in something or somebody that is not Jesus..so is vain hope....

But even Paul ,who in the course of his servanthood(ministry) suffered so much,had the right hope,and he was looking for that hope,blessed hope...he wasn't looking for the antichrist...neither for the aliens on ufos...he wasn't playing church or " holier than thou" games...but he encouraged Titus( his own son after the common faith..Titus 1:4) to do the same....

In verse 2 :" In hope of eternal life,which God,that cannot lie,promised before the world began..."

yes, I am saved BY GRACE,HIS GRACE and I want to do the same....I want to keep my eyes on JESU,the author and finisher of faith...I want to bow to HIM..."that being justfied by His grace,we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life"(Titus 3:7)...JESUS..."Who gave Himself for us,that He might redeem us from all iniquity,a purify unto Himself a peculiar people,zealous of good works."(Titus 2:14)

Yes my brothers and sisters in Jesus,HE IS COMING to take us to HIMSELF,to the great meeting in the air(! Thess.4:16,18),

Lets pray God that He will help us to be obedient to Him..."until the appearing of our LOrd Jesus Christ: Which in His times shall shew,Who is the blessed and only Potentate,The King of kings,and Lord of lords;.."(1timothy 6:15)

So ..do you get encouraged? I do,GOD IS ON THE THRONE and no matter how evil and dark will become in the months to come,( and it will be bad indeed) JESUS RULES,GOD IS IN CONTROL,THE HOLY SPIRIT IS with us and HIS WORD will dispel ALWAYS fear and darkness and we are going to win,because of HIM!!!

GOD BLESS US ALL. :)

M A R A N A T H A !!!!!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

The Grace of GOD that brings salvation...

Titus 2:11,13 :" For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared

to all men,teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts,we should live soberly,righteously,and godly,in this present world;

Looking for that blessed hope,and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

I find this scripture so comforting and encouraging....

I know that there is a big debate in eschatological circles concerning the "rapture" doctrine and the pre/mid/post trib camps....

and when I get confused about it , I pray and ask The Lord..and He always directs me to some scripture that clarifies the issue...so I'd rather believe the Lord than men....and trust Him (ps 118:8)....

We are living in very perilous times.....evil is on our face like never before...24/7..people loose hope or misplace their hope in something or somebody that is not Jesus..so is vain hope....

But even Paul ,who in the course of his servanthood(ministry) suffered so much,had the right hope,and he was looking for that hope,blessed hope...he wasn't looking for the antichrist...neither for the aliens on ufos...he wasn't playing church or " holier than thou" games...but he encouraged Titus( his own son after the common faith..Titus 1:4) to do the same....

Thank you for this post. I to get lost in all the teaching and speculations about the end time. I do believe this is for me too. To place my hope in the appearing of my Saviour Jesus Christ. To look any where else gives my heart shakey ground to stand on. It is the best ground to stand on, while looking into the prophetic books of the Bible...they are there for our instruction. I think fixing the eyes of my heart on Jesus is going to help me love people in a world where love will be tested to the max. I pray for the strength that my love will not grow cold.

I love this portion of Daniel:

In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like the Son of Man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into His presence.

He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped Him.

His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and His kingdom is one that will never be destroyed. Daniel 7: 13-14