• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/21/1970

Being insecure has been a major major downfall for me for so many yrs.. I truly thought at one time I had a good grip on things.. Boy was i wrong.. The enemy certainly knows which buttons to push and how hard to push them... Well he's pushed mine far and long enough.. No more of this "I can't and "what about me, and all those things we say when we really just don't exercise our faith enough and push harder to enjoy this life that is such a gift..

I mean who am I to doubt God.. He knows what He is doing, He knows who and what we need. He knows the hairs on my head and carries every single one of my tears in a bottle.. Im sure by now it's more than one ..i mean He even helped me with a project i was working on today.. I was having such a rough time with something but it was so small. and I felt so annoyed that I cried out to God.. and said "You can make the blind see but you can't help me with this"???? After a few moments of calming down He showed me what to do..So even in the smallest of things He's there if you just call on Him...

At some point we have to drop it all off at His feet, let it go and let God be God in our lives.. Stop dragging your feet with the same pitiful attitudes..and even the over confident ones.. Neither one serve any good..

It's ALL got to stop..

Lord, I lay it all down at your feet.. I ask you to take every wrong thought away from me that no longer serves..You did not put me on this Earth for any other reason other than to serve You.You have a will for me and made me a promise.. I believe in that promise. Show me Your ways God..Let my words be Your words and my thoughts be Your thoughts.. In the name of Jesus I thank you for saving a wretch like me .

That speaks to me so loudly especially 'Show me Your ways God. Let my words be Your words and my thoughts be Your thoughts.' Amen! Beautifully said. Thank you and God bless you for sharing that.