IGNORED

Dr. Michio Kaku breakdown of physics!

bornagain2011

What does this have to do with God?... this is not, in principle, an intractable problem. That's why theoretical physicists are working on it....

Amen~!

In Principle And In Truth

The Honest Facts About The Crash Of Science (And All Other Philosophies)

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. Colossians 2:8

We Will Find We Really Don't Fully Understand Anything

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

And That God IS Infinitely Larger Than Infinity

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? Psalms 8:3-4

Think The Elders Already Knew That

I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.

Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes. Job 42:5-6

A Singularity Indeed

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1 Timothy 3:16

~

Hum....

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

What Modern Learned Man Could've Postulated The Grace Of God Almighty

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Or The Infinite Power Of His Word

By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. Psalms 33:6

Amen~!

~

Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe