IGNORED

Black Awakening

other one

Amen~!

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

It's All About Jesus

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

And About His Authority

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; Mark 16:15-17

Thank You Beloved

PS: I've Been Sick And In For Fasting Blood Tests (Tough On This Diabetic) And With Command Calls To My Grandson (4 Years Old) And Sleeping Much More Than Normal To Regain My Strength So I Had To Wait To Hear This Ministry's Testimony.... Well Worth The Time Spent For Me. I'm On My Second Listen To Help To Fix My Heart To Pray For The Folk (Kids Too~!) Damaged By saTan's Minions And For The Precious Ministers They Pray And War Against.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

thanks Other One, very informative

Russ is truly a dedicated, experienced spiritual warrior!