Guest faithfulservant

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

This was written from my friend who recently left traditional witchcraft...........

"I believed that Christianity was for weak-minded people who did not have the ability to think for themselves. I had seen a number of people who just blindly followed what other people taught them, rather than seek out answers for themselves. I couldn

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gladiator4God
How do you know that your friend is the one being mislead? Have you any proof that your Christianity is more correct than her occult beliefs? What gives you the right to inculcate your blind faith unto another who has previously established their religious beliefs?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:thumbsup::thumbsup::wub::thumbsup::wub:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I think Rejoice is going a little overboard with destroying things.  First off, if you are born again and covered with Christ's blood, evil can't hurt you.  Hexes and curses will not function against you.

What you need to do is:

1) Always keep your relationship with Christ first and foremost.  Don't get distracted.

2) Protect your kids by teaching them to focus on their relationship with Christ above all else

3) PRAY for your friend!.  Regular prayer for her salvation is a very powerful thing.

4)  Do continue to love her and be her friend.  Be an excellent witness of God's love.

5)  REMEMBER that YOU are not responsible for your friend's salvation.  God is.  Never ever take that burden upon your own shoulders.  Love her and pray, but remember that you can't change her.  Only the Holy Spirit can.

aggiekat

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen! I came out of satanism and work toward helping those come out of the occult. The Christian has the provisions of God through Jesus Christ to help those in witchcraft etc and need not fear the enemy. Satan is defeated Rev 12:11 Col 2:15. I have been amazed at the "teachings" of the devils powers and that Christians can be cursed etc. 'The gates of Hell shall not prevail' means that it is actually the defensive mode that the enemy takes on when the Christian is on the offensive. I could go on, but I believe that we need balance in the body of Christ concerning the works of the enemy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

AMEN REFUGE! Excellent Testimony. The power of love is awesome isn't it? Truely Love does conquer all.

1 John 4:16