joi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

http://lastresistance.com/477/maine-public-school-kids-get-lesson-on-homosexual-foreplay/

“I don’t want my child taught heterosexual foreplay, let alone homosexual foreplay in school. I don’t think it’s the place.”

Guest shiloh357

http://lastresistanc...exual-foreplay/

“I don’t want my child taught heterosexual foreplay, let alone homosexual foreplay in school. I don’t think it’s the place.”

Parents should be up in arms about this. This not what they pay taxes for. The teacher(s) and the prinicpal should be fired on the spot for allowing or particpating in such things. Their papers should be pulled and they should be barred from teaching in any school in the United States. If in the process of investigation it is found that there was some inappropriate touching the teacher(s) and even the principal should be hauled into court on criminal charges.

This only demonstrates why it is better send one's children to private schools or homeschool.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

http://lastresistanc...exual-foreplay/

Parents should be up in arms about this. This not what they pay taxes for. The teacher(s) and the prinicpal should be fired on the spot for allowing or particpating in such things. Their papers should be pulled and they should be barred from teaching in any school in the United States. If in the process of investigation it is found that there was some inappropriate touching the teacher(s) and even the principal should be hauled into court on criminal charges.

This only demonstrates why it is better send one's children to private schools or homeschool.

THIS IS TRUE...Yes some Parents are very up set up here in Maine...family members live in this area...This happened before the vote the ads by the group said it would never be taught, they LIED.....Satan is the father of Lies....I was very Sad to hear that more then half of Mainers voted for homosexual to be married......I feel that I'm behind enemy lines and I find myself crying a lot, now-a-days....3D20Smiles2096-Copy.gif

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

This makes me sick to my stomach.

• Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

THIS IS TRUE...Yes some Parents are very up set up here in Maine...family members live in this area...This happened before the vote the ads by the group said it would never be taught, they LIED.....Satan is the father of Lies....I was very Sad to hear that more then half of Mainers voted for homosexual to be married......I feel that I'm behind enemy lines and I find myself crying a lot, now-a-days....3D20Smiles2096-Copy.gif

I am afraid we will find more to cry about as time goes by. Somehow we have allowed our country to fall away from God.

When I post on another board that we are no longer under the umbrella of God's protection I almost get boo'd off the board.

They can not discern what is happening.

• Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

When I post on another board that we are no longer under the umbrella of God's protection I almost get boo'd off the board.

They can not discern what is happening.

I know many people who are like that. They feel that the United States is "special" to God, and He won't destroy her for any reason. I like to point out that God didn't even spare His chosen nation Israel from destruction when their sins caused a great stench in His nostrils.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

D-9, the school is still responsible for everything that was done. Due diligence would involve approval of the entire presentation. They really have no excuse.

I fully agree this stuff shouldn't be happening in our schools, but from what I read/watched it doesn't sound like teachers were involved at all, and it was solely the actions of PRISM employees overstepping their bounds. If someone goes off-script not too much you can do about it, you can't even switch to commercials in this case. I suspect the teachers weren't seeing it coming at all, and when they finally realized what was going on it was already over.

I may be wrong, but from what I remember it's not the teacher's job to ensure the assembly is appropriate (it should be pre-approved), rather it is to keep the kids behaved.

Hello D-9,

If you were homeschooling and a person invited by you to give instruction on a subject began adding explicit sexual content to the subject at what point would you intervene?

I am guessing almost immediately you would say " hold on cowboy this isn't acceptable" ( or something along these lines ). The teachers were obviously caught by surprise but, because the talk went into obviously unacceptable material, it is strange the teachers didn't intervene almost immediately. I'm sure they will if anything similar happens again.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

No, someone should have reviewed all the material before it was presented to the students. My daughter starts pre-school at a Christian school early next year, this is another reason why I cannot in good conscience put my child in a public school. The system has been subverting our parental authority and we have allowed for it for far too long.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

My understanding of the story is that that part of the presentation wasn't part of the scheduled programming. It happened during the Q&A section, not part of the standard presentation, and nothing inappropriate happened at the assembly before the Q&A.

I fully agree this stuff shouldn't be happening in our schools, but from what I read/watched it doesn't sound like teachers were involved at all, and it was solely the actions of PRISM employees overstepping their bounds. If someone goes off-script not too much you can do about it, you can't even switch to commercials in this case. I suspect the teachers weren't seeing it coming at all, and when they finally realized what was going on it was already over.

I may be wrong, but from what I remember it's not the teacher's job to ensure the assembly is appropriate (it should be pre-approved), rather it is to keep the kids behaved.

The person that brought them in, knew who and what they had contacted to come into the school and teach the kids. "Proud Rainbow Youth of Southern Maine (PRYSM)" . It does not take a genius to figure out their agenda or what the subject matter would be for such a group of people, playing dumb after the fact doesn't correct the damage done to the children.