WN: Study: Christianity disappearing from Mideast - Ynet News

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,425
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

A new study warns that Christianity is at the risk of being wiped out in the biblical heartlands of the Middle East. According to the London Daily Telegraph, which cites the study, 10% of Christians worldwide -- approximately 200 million -- are "socially disadvantaged, harassed or actively oppressed for their beliefs."

http://www.worthynews.com/top/ynetnews-com-Ext-Comp-ArticleLayout-CdaArticlePrintPreview-1,2506,L-4326892,00-html/

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

It's about time this was repoted. ten years ago A lebanese website reported five sixth of the palestinain christians had left theregion for a safer place to live. behind all the struggle for power across the middle east the church is targeted and i wonder with the focus of the media that chistians are not praying for thir own but one of the combatants. The prophet zechriah tells us the whole world is gathered against jerusalem, but most people expect that to be in a literl sense only. When the U.N. decided they would make tha city their international city in 1947, they represented the world.Today its still unfinished business as netanyahu plays tug-o-war with the u.n. i suggest that the push for a palestinian state is to get a signature for what is planned for that city since they cant be left out, an international legal issue, so why is this all kept out of the publicknowledge, I also suggest this is tied to the fct israel were not alloewed to take over the tempole mount in 1967. There is an elephant in the room and he is wearing wallpaper.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hello Bader, did you read the article?

I ask because it mentioned the only place in Israel where Christianity is thriving rather than shrinking is Israel.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hello Bader, did you read the article?

I ask because it mentioned the only place in Israel where Christianity is thriving rather than shrinking is Israel.

No i didnt neb, i read the quote newsbot, what concernse me is the alleged 'drive' for democracy across the region seeems to be a cover for trubilation on the churches. patterns give the show away, thanks for lettiung me know israel is in israel, my mind gets ahead of my hands also.Something big is going on because while islam is looking like destroying itself its actually getting more powerful and cooperating with th Beast, so in the midst of all this who is caring about what happens to minorities like Christians?that's where i am coming from.

.... what concerns me is the alleged 'drive' for democracy across the region seems to be a cover for tribulation on the churches. patterns give the show away, thanks for letting me know Israel is in Israel, my mind gets ahead of my hands also. Something big is going on because while Islam is looking like destroying itself its actually getting more powerful and cooperating with the Beast, so in the midst of all this who is caring about what happens to minorities like Christians? that's where i am coming from.

Amen~!

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.Isaiah 66:8

~

In Coming~!

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. Daniel 7:23

Out Going~!

The LORD is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked. Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion. Psalms 129:4-5

~

And All God's Children Say Amen~!

Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD. Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee. And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation. Zechariah 2:6-13