Losing Our Religion - The Growth of the 'Nones'

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  2

another thing i see is the lack of concern for our fellow man, among non-believers and Christians alike. we're all wrapped up in ourselves. i once turned my back on God and spent 24yrs doing a prodigal thing. in 24yrs, 3 people (!) asked about my relationship with God, and one of those was a church pastor i knew who told me i was going to hell because of a t-shirt i was wearing... :(

it would be interesting to try to compile a list of factors that may be contributing to America's growing apostasy.

I'll start. :)

Television.

Hmmmm. Those things do have alot of static electricity. I'm forever dusting ours off because it is near the wood stove.

character0114-Copy_zpsc5e5e1dd.gif

Nope. I would have to state the watering down of the Bible and theological liberalism and the social gospel being preached

from pulpits

Unless of course you mean the pseudo religious programming that passes for the gospel on channels like TBN and others

Wonder how much changed the day God was evicted from schools, prayer from classrooms and Christian beliefs just basically relegated to a

place buried under that well proven 'theory' of Mr Darwins.............

it would be interesting to try to compile a list of factors that may be contributing to America's growing apostasy.