IGNORED

Split - Need Prayer... demonic powers, deliverence ministry etc.

deedandtruth

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

<<< Split from this thread: Need Prayer and Healing >>>

From: It has been absolutely demonstrative what has happened in my life. I am one in need of much prayer. But i still firstly give Praise to God. Nothing will ever compare,I have seached and the day I fell in love with Jesus was the greatest day of my life.I still struggle with self -flesh not once has he ever left me,lied,cheated,turned his back on me.He is always there. Firstly, I'd like to apologize, i never even gave a background of myself. I was born and raised Catholic in NY, but in my college years started getting sickness. The doctors had no explanation. I was electrosensitive, could not hear the radio in my own car, the computer monitors would and still give me eye strain and headaches. I felt i was cursed, not to mention generationally through my blood line. My grandfather, his sister and my brother all schizophrenics. My grandfather used to shout out to the evil spirits, and i always thought he was nuts. Nevertheless, i've had Ungodly soul ties with a woman who was a wtich(didn't know she was till after) that had migraines that passed her garbage to me, and i started getting migraines like a rope it passed. I was doing well, job, beautiful wife, even with this sickness being able to persevere forward. That's when the devil got jealous and sent his demonic forces against me with spells, car accident and great calamities. Blamed in a car accident where the guy was driving on the wrong side of the street, and hit me. The devil came to steal, kill and destroy. Stole my beautiful apartment, was being tormented day and night inside, noises, booming music till the next day, tables levitating, hangers flying at me. Much paranormal activity and nobody believed and helped. It was these opposing forces, always trying to take me down and ruin me, and i knew it wasn't paranoia. I've had elmo dolls mocking demons, like chucky dolls, i could make a movie from there ideas alone, similar to da vinci conjuring up the evil spirits and nostradamus for his prohesies. The difference, i never asked for this life or had any occult involvement, they came and visited me lol. Seducing spirits, bringing all kinds of amazing stuff into my life, but also turmoil and hell. I only want Christ. Evil is repulsive to me. It's been a struggle for me and my wife, with these witchcraft spirits, tormenting and beating us to a pulp daily. Please pray to break their legal rights and grounds so they don't keep returning, as my pastor has claimed the reason they have not left is because it is the Lord allowing, he revealed to me i was under similar affliciton of Job. I've cried out to jesus, been shouted at like i was possesed by a whole deliverance ministry, which was unsuccessful, only to have the demons mock and return. I cry out in agony and distress to be free and free indeed! Please pray for me daily,

Thanks Kathy, I've had these demons cast "nasty spirits" in my household and upon family members. Even while talking on the phone, the spirit will manipulate that person to become riled up and amped against me..Curses of Verbal Abuse, Undue hardships Undue Pressure. about the only thing that deflects their attacks, is worship music, they hate it, and the blood of Jesus. It says mans enemies will be those of his own household. I love my family to death, and it's difficult to accept how Jesus came not to bring peace but the sword.. But i accept it, and am watchful, my wife has witnessed for herself. Evil forces wicked powers, gather in unseen array, they wait for our unguarded hours, watch and pray. I've found it best to not address some of my family who are unsaved, they become enraged and extremely defensive. It's like my pastor says, their inner demons rile up against you.

Jesus commanded ALL Believers to CAST OUT demons (Mark 16:17) (Mathew 10:8). Jesus did not say to go to someone else to have your demons CAST OUT. Nor did Jesus say to CAST OUT everyone else's demons and leave yours IN.

Matthew 7:5 - Jesus speaking - Thou hypocrite, first CAST OUT the beam [demon] OUT of thine own eye; [sELF DELIVERANCE] and then shalt thou see clearly to CAST OUT the mote [demon] OUT of thy brother's eye.

Edited by GoldenEagle
<<< To include original thread link and additonal post. >>>

I was being walloped by the enemy, pleading the blood of Jesus, the breastplate of righteousness, till i became so overtaken by the satanic assault i called a deliverance ministry. The woman told me since i was Catholic, even though i did communion, baptism and confirmation it doesn't matter. I need to go to a Pentecostal church and be baptized, submerged underwater. At this point all the abuse and attacks of the enemy i'm enduring i'm desperate. Prayer only works for a little while, then they keep pounding away and harassing. My priest has no answers for me other than prayer, i'm losing hope. This is beyond fear, only the person going through could understand being a target for the enemy, while those around initiate and antagonize being used like satan's pawns. There are many stories of celebrities who were tormented as well. Jimi Hendrix's live-in girlfriend, Fayne Prigeon, stated that Hendrix was so tormented by a demonic entity, that he believed was possessing his body, that he would stand in front of a mirror pulling out his hair and crying as he begged deliverance from this demon. Hendrix's torment from this demon ended only after he suffocated on his own vomit due to alcohol poisoning. I've suffered so long with this i can't even explain the fighting upstream all the time, struggling, the emotional battering is awful. And in the mornings they come worse. Nothing has worked. God reveals to us in His word that fallen angels are more powerful than the humans they seek to possess to do their evil bidding. The apostle Paul made it abundantly clear that we are not wrestling against mere flesh and blood but against the "principalities and powers" and against the "rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12 ). Praise God, i know he is greater i just don't know what to, i want to be free, but these demons are having their way at home and growing stronger.

I can see satan has been very busy. 24/7 raising hell. Went on various prayer sites and it seems the enemy is doing similar in many other person's lives..this is a prayer request from another woman..on how the "Prince of the Air", controlling electronics, messing with peoples computers, malicious witchcraft spirits. With her consent, the request was as follows:

Satan has attempted to shut down all means of communication.

This is not only important because I love to help people, but if no 1 to reach me I can't work!

He totally blocked my email which is how most people connect with me; my phone has been breaking constantly all month.... I cannot afford a computer or a home phone so this is all I have.. I have a free email account but not many know that...

Not only is he trying to block communication but he's doing a whole lot of other things too! I am on the direct attack...through dreams, people, money,brutal attacks! Even in my car!

He is also attacking my son! I asked God my Father to bind Satan and remove him from my life! God please bind Satan and bind him and get him away from us send him back to the pit of hell! I bind and all people who are Directed by Satan with unknown to them or I'm known to be bound and muted! Free Nicholas now! Heavenly Father allow all who are to communicate with me to do so in Jesus name! Amen

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Deed...Just as Peter took his eyes off Jesus...he walked on the water then he sunk...I don't give the enemy the satisfaction of giving him one second-of "air time" in my head-I don't care how bad it gets...and if I do...I suffer for it...I've learned that for sure...My focus has to be on God and His Goodness...And what He has given me to stand against this...

I have lived through that way also...The second I try to do something for God...I've had all kinds of things start breaking down...and the second I stop they stop breaking down!!! I've had to endure for a night but joy comes in the morning!!! For me it seemed more like a season...But granted when it stops being like that it's wonderful!!! Keep praying...keep The Word In You and Christian Worship Music like Ms. Joi said...Hours and hours of music!!! Helped me beyond belief...

But Deed...I've heard it this way too...the enemy can't keep up an attack forever!!! Now let's Seek The Light...Hope in God!!! and don't stop...We have to capture our thoughts as well...We can't let them just go and go and go...We capture our thoughts!!!

Lord God...I pray a renewing of Deed's mind...That he Walk In Your Light...Forgiven...(Deed...Forgive yourself right now for anything and everything-to be forgiven we must forgive-even ourself) Forgiven...Healed and Made Whole...I Pray all this in the Name of Jesus...

One more thing: That verse about principalities and powers came up one time made me want to study it more...something that may help you...I went to Biblegateway. com and put in for a word search "principalities and powers" and several came up...Then I clicked on the chapter and read what God's Word says about it...You might be amazed to know that if we have Christ in us...He has overcome the world...and much much more...We aren't orphans, Deed...He hasn't left us...and He never will...

These verses are all about our victory!!! Colossians 2:6-15, Ephesians 3, Ephesians 3 prayer: verses 14-21, Ephesians 6:10-13...Now let's get Into His Marvelous Light!!! Glory!!!

One thing I did forget to say was that when I looked up verses for specific words...I used the New King James Version on biblegateway...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

deed, this morning while I was thinking of you and your situation, this verse came to my mind:

James 5:16

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

In your place I would go through my house and remove anything that might be of the devil, whether books, cd's, video, pictures or even the television, if it is causing you problems. If your computer is that problem put a lock on places you know better than to visit, or have someone else [wife] lock it and not reveal the pin number or word. Do this first for your physical house where you live, then do the same thing in your spiritual self. Confess to God anything that might possibly be standing between you and Him, holding back nothing. If you want deliverance this is a must.

Do all in your Spiritual and human power to protect your self. Then with oil anoint yourself and the the portals into your house and proclaim this to be a place of/for Jesus Christ.

Gather together several people whom you know to be Christians and have them present when you do the anointing and praying. Go through each room and claim it for Christ and ask Him to bless you and each room and protect you from the evil ones who are tormenting you.

We will be praying for/with you.

I agree totally with Ms. Joi...I have done exactly what she wrote above... :bighug: As far as me and my house we will serve The Lord!!!

lol, I appreciate the suggestions, it's just that quite honestly nothing has given me nothing but temp relief. Certain Objects are accursed, dolls, magic cards, etc, can allow the demons legal access into the place, absoultely. But, it's liek i've said been there done that. I've given away so much, to follow the way of the deilvierance ministry instructions, very similar and like i said, nothing worked..Had a whole congregation pray over me, knew the pastor since i was a young man, they really tried. But they came to the conclusion i was under the affliction of JOB, and only support and daily prayers of others would get me through this heavy affliction. You name it i've done it lol, or tried it, i've seen Exorcist bob Larson, paid $600..and the demons name oppressing was "O," like legion in the bible. The power of christ compels you! holy water, i then tried fasting and seeing him, it diminished the attacks, but the demons were still lingering around. As i write this they are provoking, have a demon infestation "party in the bathroom so i can't shower, this is torture. But, I Praise God, i know we can do all things through, him, just keep praying, i won't lose hope.

Edited by deedandtruth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Sounds like extremely sound advice. Let us know how it goes:)

Thanks Zion, i felt the atmosphere change in the room after being tormented in the shower lol. Not sure who prayed but they were whooping these demons, on every side..then peace came in. I just sent a prayer to the shrine of St. Jude, which someone had suggested to me, perhaps it was St. Jude. They are still around banging wreaking havoc, but it's a sense of stillness and peace which i like. My wife just lit a candle, which seems to bring some stillness to the room as well. It's like survival from supernatural disaster every minute of every day. They are very "controlling demons", they like to control the atmosphere, put negative energy in etc,