• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Joi...

I forgot to mention...No! no caffeine...All Natural Ingredients. Over 90 essential Vitamins and Minerals in this Drink and Program...

Take care....

Thanks for your answers

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

I've been trying to lose weight by eating healthier lately (whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, low fat dairy, low fat protein). I'm having some issues:

1. I'm always hungry. After I eat, I'm hungry like 20 minutes later, not even exagerating. Is this normal? Is it something I'm just going to have to go though?

a. Complicating this issue is the fact that I get migraines and hunger is one thing that triggers them in me. So I'm constantly getting migraines too.

2. The more I try to eat healthy, the more I crave unhealthy food. It reminds me of this:

Romans 7:15 For I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate.

Romans 7:18 For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh. For I have the desire to do what is right, but not the ability to carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing.

Romans 7:24 Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?

How much water do you drink? I used to get migraines too until I started drinking 40+ ounces of water a day.

Snacking and sweets are the thing that get me. Particularly ice cream. :thumbsup:

The reason we crave unhealthy food is added ingredients like MSG and other substances that are meant to help people become addicted to unhealthy food.

We started excersing again this weekend. First few steps are alwys the hardest.

Stil, I love some Wendy's, Chick-fil-A, or Sonic every now and again.

God bless,

GE

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  13

I've been trying to lose weight by eating healthier lately (whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, low fat dairy, low fat protein). I'm having some issues:

1. I'm always hungry. After I eat, I'm hungry like 20 minutes later, not even exagerating. Is this normal? Is it something I'm just going to have to go though?

a. Complicating this issue is the fact that I get migraines and hunger is one thing that triggers them in me. So I'm constantly getting migraines too.

2. The more I try to eat healthy, the more I crave unhealthy food. It reminds me of this:

Romans 7:15 For I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate.

Romans 7:18 For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh. For I have the desire to do what is right, but not the ability to carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing.

Romans 7:24 Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?

I have been reading that eating stuff like fiber and proteins helps with the feeling full. Studies have shown that people lose more weight that eat beans every day. I just posted an article this AM, in the looking for advice section, that you may want to look at. It is about Migraines. God bless. Maybe some of this will be of use.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

I knew a guy who lost a bunch of weight.6 days out of the week he would eat healthy and count his calories.One day out of the week he would eat anything he wanted all day.He said that is the only way he could do it.Otherwise he was always hungry and crazing sweets.