• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/19/1993

http://www.alternativenews.org/english/index.php/regions/jerusalem/6178-photos-palestinian-christians-bring-protest-to-palm-sunday-procession

Although this website may be decidedly left-leaning, I found this to be interesting. Many people fail to realize that not all palestinians are muslim. A good number of them are arab christians.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

What this article fails to tell us is that the so called restrictions are on Jews too. The holiest place, the Temple mount is out of bounds for Jewish prayers.

These restrictions are there to stop religious clashes between ALL sides. Each Friday the Mosques incite hatred and violence. No country in the world would allow it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

http://www.alternati...nday-procession

Although this website may be decidedly left-leaning, I found this to be interesting. Many people fail to realize that not all palestinians are muslim. A good number of them are arab christians.

I think most of us realise that there are Palestinian Christian Arabs, although many have now left Israel predominantly because

of severe persecution from their Moslem counterparts. Some Palestinian Arab Christians are often fairly nominal in their faith

and generally blend in with the Moslems, others have a hard time and are increasingly marginalized. The main Christian

thoroughfare in the old city of Jerusalem 'Christian Quarter Road' purports to be full of Christian shops selling things for tourists

but I know of only 5 that are run by Christians, many of the others are Moslems posing as Christians for economic reasons.

Sure is a very left/pro-Pal site that you referenced...these sort of alternative narratives have one aim in my humble opinion, to

appear reasonable and acceptable and garner world opinion against Israel through a constant flow of news reports that specifically

present Israel in a bad light the whole time...it is part of concerted effort to demonize and denigrate Israel, and make the Palestinians

seem saintly, innocent and unfairly descriminated against.....Unfortunately many Christians have bought into these stories which

often focus on one aspect and are removed from a fair context (as my friend Hupo pointed out)...they are unaware that they are

being manipulated by carefully controlled Islamic/Palestinian propaganda.